Tre Party (Part 2)

We was lit! All these people was here everyone famous i got Nicki number, I got Chris Brown number, Tyga number, and the Lyon family number! Yep Lucas and Bryshere got they shii together.

* Bryshere P.O.V *
I was the one who said sorry cus I was checkin his girl I would do the same wit my girl, but India fine asf man but I guess I'll just have to wait Lucas not gon be loyal for all and ill make sure of that.

* India P.O.V *
"Damn India." Lucas says as I was twreaking on him I laugh he grabs my waist pulling me closer to him he grinds on me I laugh then his song came on him in Troy went on the stage I rap along wit my new best friend Bryshere he laughs.

"She just wanna fuck wit a winner!" I sing the song ends in Lucas stays on the stage.

"Uh I just wanted to talk bout my girl India, she the best girl on Earth I cheated on her a couple of times in im so happy im back wit her I would never do anything else to hurt her she been thorough a lot because of me I hope she would always be wit me I love her so much!" Lucas says everyone cheers I laugh about to cry.

"India can you come up here." Lucas askes Troy finds me in leads me to the stage.

"Me and Tre planned having this party cus I wanted everyone here to hear me ask you this question." He says kneeling down with a small box I gasp.

"India Love Westbrook, will you make me the happiest man on the world in marry me?" He askes I chuckle with a couple of tears going down.

"Y-yes!" I yell he smiles picking me up in kissing me spinning me around everyone cheers I cry Lucas kisses me.

"Shhh, I love you." He says putting the ring on my finger.

"Love you too." I say he kisses me hugging me tight.

Wanna Part 3? Comment if you wanna part 3, nice chapter right? Sorry for mistakes dont forget to click that star button in if you new follow me! See you next Chapter

Bye cuties😘