Chapter 36

This chapter is the last chapter for this book❤❤im making a squel bout the twins being older, the title is going to be All Grown Up (Squel to Savage) if you have another title thats much better inbox or comment thank you and I hope you like this chapter.

*India P.O.V*
"Lucas, move I'm trying to sleeppp." I whine he kisses me more I push him back a little in I laugh he pulls me closer biting his bottom lips in kisses my neck.

"Lucas move." I say he smiles kissing me.

"You know you want this mami." He says slapping my ass I smile putting my head on his chest.

"Boy boo." I say he laughs kissing my forehead.

"Tomorrow you wanna go to the store wit me and the twins?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah." He said smiling at me.

"Mmmk, and the park." I say pooking at him smiling.

"Uhh yeah." He said smiling I laugh.

I fell asleep on his chest while watching the big shots.
*Next Day*
I got dressed and ate and feed the twins and we ended out to the mall I was wearing a tank top black that says "Money Everyday" with gold letters and some black jeans with space jams.

"Lucas stop looking at me, and look at the road dang." I say he laughs I smile then look back at the twins they smile at me and Lucas.

"What yall smiling at." I say laughing getting out the car when he parked the car.
*Lucas P.O.V *
I watch India get the twins out the car in I get out in shut the door in grab the twins I kiss India, and pick up Jada in hold Aniya hand. We going to FootLocker and im so happy India mines now, I know im never going to cheat on her ever again I stare at India walk across the street to the mall door as I tie up Jada shoe and a car rush by I scream INDIA but it was to late I hurried and ran to her after putting the twins in the car I hear them calling "Mommy" and I cry yelling "SOMEONE HELP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!" I kept yelling I cried hard holding India in my arms.

"Lucas it hurts." She says in pain.

"India stay with us ok you got this I know you do." I said she nods looking up at the sky in starting to close her eyes.

"INDIA please no stay with us." I say holding her closer.

How was is?!!?! If you wanna know whats going to happen to India read my squeal its coming out March 11th 2017 be ready❤❤

Bye cuties😘😘