Chapter :19:

* India P.O.V *
I was at home I was getting tired of this boys so I'm done.

"India Bryson here!" Shmateo yells.

"India open the door." I hear Bryson says I sigh walking to the door in opened it.

"What?" I ask.

"He's lying ok, I dated her but I would never do that." he says.

"So why she kill herself?" I ask.

"People was bullying her because we was together I broke up with her because I hated seeing her hurt but she got mad and killed herself." he says looking at me in the eyes.

I sigh.

"Ok." I say laying but down on my bed.

"We cool?" he askes.

"I don't know are we?" I ask he smiles and lays in the bed beside me.

"We are." he says hugging me in we fell asleep.

*Bryson P.O.V *

Im going to ask her out. Today I have a plan.

I kiss on India neck she groans pushing me off the bed I pull her arm down with me and she fall on top of me she hugged me.

"Ouch, that hurt." She says I chuckle kissing her and we sit there making out I flip us over making me on top I kiss her neck till im at her ear.

"Come on a date with me." I whisper into her ear

"For real?" she askes sitting up I laugh.

"Yea if you say yes papi." I say she laughs.

"Yes papi." she says ima be honest that turned me on.

"Ok get dressed princess." I say she gets up in runs into the bathroom.

* India P.O.V *
I run into the bathroom my first date with Bryson I hope it goes great.

I hop into the shower doing my hygiene I turn off the shower and get dressed into

I walk out the bathroom in my full outfit and had a note on the bed it said:

Meet me at the park at 4:30 cutie.

I laugh its 3:30 this boy gon make me wait an hour.

I run downstairs in jump between Charlie and Shmateo.

"Give Jellyfish fields a chance!" I sing along with sponge bob they laugh at me.

"You and Bryson I remember him." Charlie says.

"I didn't but know I do." I say my arm was still covers up but its going away in a week! Can't wait.

It was 4:20 so I got up in walked outside saying bye to Charlie and Mateo.

I walk to the park which is down the street I see candles I swear if Bryson did this oh my gosh!

"India." someone says I turn around in see Bryson in a black suit omg he so handsome.

I run to him and hug him.

"You look great today." he says into my ear.

"You do to dang you fine." I say pulling away he laughs grabbing my hand.

"You hungry?" he asks.

"Ya." I say

"Good."
We stop in front of a white table with steak, ribs, cakes etc on the table.

"Oh my god I love you!" I say hugging him he laughs hugging me tight.

We ate and laughed he grabbed my hand and drove to the beach.

"Timmy timmy timmy turner!" I say he laughs looking at me.

"He'd be wishin for a burner." we both sing we both laugh he gets out in opens the door for me I get out and we was at the beach! I took off my shoes in put them into the car.

"What is this." I say as we got to a heart.

"India I really like you and I want you to be mine I want to protect you and I want to take care of you if your sick I want to fight niggas who look at you because you mine and I can only look at you the thing I'm asking is will you be my girlfriend?" I laugh and nod.

"Yes!" I say hugging him he hugs me back kissing me.

"Finally all mine." He says grabbing my butt I laugh he picks me up in takes me into the water.

"Ready to get wet?" he asks moving his eyebrow up and down I laugh kissing him.

He drops me I get on my two feet.

"Cold!" I yell he laughs.

We had a good time we laughed and got to know each other better.

* hour later *
"Bye baby text you later." he says kissing me I kiss back and pull away.

"Ok papi." I say he glares at me I laugh.

"Bye princess." he says while I enter the house.

Heyyy y'all how was it? Comment or click the star tell me what should I do next chapter.

Bye cuties😘