Chapter:32:

*Lucas P.O.V*
Jacob just called me I aint talk to this nigga in so long.

"Wassup?" I ask.

"I saw India in the Mall wit the twins she fine af." He says.

"The fuck you mean "she fine af" You trying get my girl?" I ask him.

"Chill bro, she know that you got someone pregnant too." He says.

"You lil bitch!" I say.

"Yep, got her phone number bro, watch out." He says then hangs up oh helll naww I know this nigga didn't just hang up on me I put my shoes on and rush out to my car.

I get to India house in bang on the door.

"Chilll!! Im fucking coming!" She yells then she opens the door then sighs and rolls her eyes.

"What hoe?" She asks.

"India I know you mad, but Jacob for real why the fuck you can't pick someone else?" I ask.

"Pick? What the fuck you talkin about Lucas?"

"Mommy! Is that daddy?" One of the twins asks running to the door I smile picking her up she laughs I poke her nose in she smiles.

"Jade?" I ask she nods.

"I miss you daddy! You should really move wit us to protect mommy, cause all these guys was looking down at her booty!" She says I chuckle.

"Jadee! Go inside baby." India says I set her down.

"Please mommy and daddy!" She says.

"Uhh, maybe." I say smirking at India she chuckles looking away ugh I miss her so much.

I hug her.

"You know I miss you right." I say.

"I miss you to Lucas, but you just the old you, yo ass didn't change at all, all you do is fucking cheat in im really sick of it." She says.

"Sorry shorty you know im really trying to change."

"I'm sorry ok, I wont do it again I stopped I can't even look at another girl without thinking about you I swear." I say.

"Come in we gotta talk." She says opening the door for me I walk in going into the living room where the twins was watching TV.

"Sorry girls can yall go watch TV in your rooms?" India asks they nod running intot here rooms I smile at them.

"So, you for real?" India says sitting next to me.

"Of course I'm for real I'm done playing wit yo feelings ma I miss you for real, I don't want you to hate me again cause I really want us to take care of our kids." I say holding her hand she smiled a little.

"So yo fine ass better leave Jacob ass before I beat his ass." I say she laughs.

"I never got wit him what you mean?" She askes laughing.

"He just called me saying you his thats the thing that got me pissed." I say.

"Chill he fine in all, but I wasn't fina go wit him." she says laughing getting up damn she still thick.

"See you still thick ma." I say grabbing her ass.

"Shut up." she says laughing. "Ok girls we done you can come back in watch TV in here now." She says the twins start running in here I laugh they so cute.

"Jade you cheater!" Aniyah yells I laugh catching both in my arms picking them both up.

"Daddy!" Aniyah yells I smile kissing both of there cheeks.

"Love yall." I say hugging them tighter.

"We love you too!" They both say I smile looking at India she smiles back.

Heyyyy I'm back in I'm better lol im working on the next chapter today hopefully I can update it to or tomorrow, but Lucas and India finally gon b together, or is Jacob gon stop that? Read more to find out, bye cuties