Chapter:30:

*1 year later*
*India P.O.V*
I'm 20 and an adult now, a lot of stuff went down, I had my babies Lucas cheated again he gone forever hopefully, but yall know how I am.

V*I'm 20 and an adult now, a lot of stuff went down, I had my babies Lucas cheated again he gone forever hopefully, but yall know how I am

(The twins)
Right (Jade) Left (Aniya)
They so cuteee there 1 years old therr birthday is April 1st.

But their crying AGAIN gotta go.

"Ughhh whyyy?" I yell dragging myself out of bed in went to theres which was next door Lucas moved out I kept the apartment he probably at the club wit some sluts he only see the babies on the weekends.

"Shhh, shhhh." I say rocking them they slowy go to sleep I smile setting them down softly then I went back to my room in fell asleep.

*Lucas P.O.V *
I guess India done wit me, I fucked up AGAIN she fucking divorced me in im fucking mad cause I got a hoe pregnant and India dont even know yet, hopefully she dont find out.

"Man movee!" I yell pushing a hoe off my lap.

"But Lukeyy." She whines I sigh I need to go see India I rushed out in went to my car driving out I rushed to India house can't wait to see her.

I jogged to the apartment building and to her apartment  and knocked.

"What the fuck! Its 3am go to sleep!" I hear India yell at the door.

"India please open up." I say.

"Ugh what Lucas?" She askes opening the door.

"We gotta talk." I say she covers her nose.

"You come to my fucking house after ur fuck somebody?" She yells.

I just push her on the wall in kiss her.

"Mhmm move Lucass!" She yells I annoy kissing her sweet spot she moans.

"Lucas." She moans my name I pick her up in take her into the apartment she closes the door behind me in I take her into the room.

"I really missed you baby." I say kissing her neck laying her down on the bed.

"Missed you too Lucas." She says.
*************

Finally updated😂but ya got the characters Jade you going to be either Lucas ex and India best friend at the same time or just India best friend just pick but ill update maybe tomorrow but

Bye cuties😘