Chapter: 11

* Lucas Coly P.O.V *

I wake up and see India still sleep I smile I'm so happy she mine.

I climb on top of her in start kissing her into she groans opening her eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." I say.

"You scared me Lucas." she says pushing me off her I chuckle as she hit me with a pillow.

* India P.O.V *

I go to the bathroom after me and Lucas got finished with our pillow fight got shit in my hair😂

I take a shower I finish doing my business and get out drying myself and changing into my outfit.

I brush my hair and teeth when I'm done with that I walk out the bathroom.

"India! Hurry yo ass up we going to the beach!" I hear my brother yell I sigh really could of told me that before I got dressed.

"Ughhhh! Charlie take me to the house." I sigh.

"Naw bae I'll take you." Lucas says I look at him in nodd jumping on his back.

"Lets go! To the house." I say he laughes going downstairs to the living room.

"Aye ima take India to your house to go get her swim suit." Lucas says to my brother Charlie nodds.

I jump down walking out the door.

"Slow down ma." Lucas says.

"Oh sorry grand pa."

"Hahaha." He glares at me I kiss at him and started laughing.

"Just playing baeee." I say he kisses me then holds my hand as we was crossing the street.

"I know baby." he says squeezing my hand we get inside my house I told Lucas to stay downstairs.

I run upstairs to my room and grab my swim suit and change into it I put lotion on and grab a towel.

I walk downstairs in see the squad in the living room.

"Dangggg." I say sitting on Lucas lap.

"Damn bae lookin bad." he says kissing me I chuckle kissing his cheek.

"What kiss on the cheek?" he askes I nodd getting up.

"Who's ready?" I yell.

"You not cause you not dressed go change." Charlie says looking at me I sigh.

"And its you." I say rolling my eyes.

"For real tho go change." He says.

"Naww I got my bae he gon protect me." I say sticking my tongue out at him he sighs in shakes his head.

"Fine." he says grabbing Kari in walking out I roll my eyes.

Sorry this one short and it sucks but I just wanted to update and get it over with sorry it was so long to update with school and work it was hard but I promise it would get better!

Bye cuties 😘