Vibrations

Erin held the phone to her ear. Her nerves were all over the place and she still wasn't sure exactly what she would say. She played with a piece of her hair, waiting for Holtzy to pick up. After she stopped playing with her hair, she tapped her finger nails on the desk in front of her, blowing air out of her mouth. Suddenly, she noticed something. Bringing the phone away from her ear, she rested both hands on the table, feeling a strange vibration. She stood up and walked around the counter to Holtzy's side and underneath one of the blonde's tools sat her cell phone. "Ugh!" Erin rolled her eyes at the situation and pressed the 'end' button on Abigail's phone, setting it down and picking up Holtzmann's. She took a deep breath before pressing the 'home' button and slightly smiling at the picture set as the dorky engineer's wallpaper. It was a photo she had taken of the vandalist's spray painted picture of their logo from that day in the subway. 

She saw the notification of a missed call on top of the woman's screen, but realized it said '2 missed calls.' She had no clue what urged her to do it, but she clicked on the notification and it took her to the 'Recent Calls' page on the device. She looked at the door to make sure no one was coming in before looking back at the phone and seeing that the second missed call was from Dr. Gorin. Or...she at least thought it was Dr. Gorin. She wasn't sure as the name in the phone was 'The Doc.' Biting her bottom lip, a bad habit she seemed to have developed when nervous, she bulked up the courage to press the call button. She began pacing behind Jill's counter as she waited for someone to answer. 

"Hello?" The voice on the other end sounded confused. 

"Hi, um...Dr. Gorin? Dr. Rebecca Gorin?" She slightly hit herself in the forehead for saying her name twice.

"Yes?" 

"Hello, this is, um, this is Dr. Erin Gilbert from the 'Ghostbusters.' I was wondering if you'd seen Jillian today? Again, I mean. AFTER the whole...possession incident?" 

"Have I seen Jillian again, today?" Rebecca repeated.

"Yeah."

It was a while before the next answer, as back at the Wilkinson's Foster Care Center, in Rebecca's office sat Holtzmann, shaking her head no to her mentor. "Uh, no. I haven't seen her again today." Gorin lied.

"Oh, uh...okay. Do you have any idea where I," She corrected herself, "...where WE could find her?"

"I'm sorry, no. Have you checked her apartment?" Holtzmann's eyes widened at her mentor and Rebecca shrugged.

"No. But that was my next guess." Erin also lied from the other end. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. And I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help." She shook her head while looking at the blonde across from her and both she and Gilbert hung up the phones. 

"Now they're gonna go to my apartment." Jill's hands rested over her yellow lenses.

"Oh." Gorin shrugged. "Well, it's not like they can get in."

"Abby knows how to pick locks." 

"Oh." The taller of the two put her cell phone down on her desk. "Well, at least you're not there."

Holtzy shrugged and she brought her knees up to her chest in the chair she sat in. "Thanks for letting me hang here. I just don't want to deal with their questions about my being an orphan today." Jillian lied about her situation and she hugged her knees, resting her chin on them. 

"Why did you bring us again?" Patty asked Erin when they reached Holtzmann's apartment door. 

"Because Abby knows how to pick a lock if Holtzy doesn't answer."