Asylum Pt. 1

After changing, Gilbert was shocked to find that she and Holtzmann wore the same size shoe, considering the blonde was so small. Well, Erin did have small feet, or the blonde was wearing boots that were too big for her. She didn't know and at the moment, it didn't matter. She walked over to the bathroom area, looking at her hair in one of the mirrors. She took the hairtie out and put it up in a higher ponytail.

Looking at herself in the reflection, she saw Holtzmann come out of the stall behind her, wearing proper paintball attire. She wore forest green, baggy pants and a plaid, blue and gray button down, with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. Erin noticed the woman was more comfortable and she smiled to herself, forgetting about being a bit mad at her. She grinned because she realized that Jillian had gone uncomfortable for about two hours just for her and that made her feel even more special than she already had.

They exchanged soft looks through the mirror when Jill walked up to the sink beside Erin to finally put her hair up in her usual style. Gilbert knew she didn't need to when she was done with her own hair, but she stayed next to Holtzmann while she watched her put in every pin.

When finished, Jillian looked at Erin in her jeans and gray sweatshirt and chuckled at the boots that fit the woman. She took a deep breath after secretly swooning over Gilbert in a ponytail, which she found completely adorable on the woman. They walked back over to their lockers and Holtz reached into her bag, pulling out her yellow goggles and putting them on her head. "Ready?"

"Yupp." Erin muttered.

"Let's go." Jillian clapped and did a small, strange dance before heading toward the door and Erin giggled at the engineer before following her.

Before going into the paintball arena, Holtzmann warned Erin about the pain that would come from getting shot and Gilbert brushed it off. She barely tried shooting at anyone as she spent most of her time following Jillian around and laughing at her dorkiness. At one point, Holtzmann dove, pushing Erin to the ground to save her from being hit. Right after falling to the ground, Gilbert noticed an opponent aiming for them, so she sat up on one knee, pushing Holtzmann back down and shooting at the teen, who was out within seconds.

It wasn't long after that, however, that Erin was finally shot right in the hip. The same hip, in fact, that she had fallen on at the park earlier, and she swore there was going to be a bruise there, but she forced herself to ignore the pain in order to keep Jillian convinced that she would be fine. She walked over to the side and seconds later turned to see Holtzmann getting shot on purpose just so she could be out with Erin. Ironically, Jill was shot right in the chest...where Erin had kneed her in the park earlier, but she was tough and acted as though nothing happened.

Soon after being taken out, the two headed out of the arena to get ready for 'I Survived the Room.' They took off their rental pads and gave the guns back to one of the female workers, a teen who seemed to hate her job. After Erin gave her goggles back, the girl tried taking Jill's as well, but both ghostbusters had to convince her that the yellow lensed pair were owned by Holtzmann.

Erin waited for Jill outside of the locker room when she went in to switch out her goggles for her smaller glasses. They walked over to the front lobby by the counter and stood near a group of about eight to ten people. Most were teens and they were all so excited. Though Holtzmann knew better and she awkwardly kept her head down while waiting beside her date. Her heart was pounding and she feared for the cute ghost girl beside her. She kept her mouth shut, however, not wanting to upset Gilbert on their fun night.

"Okay!" The bald man from before stepped out from behind the counter with a pile of papers in his hand. "I'm gonna need you all to sign these forms stating that you chose to participate in this activity and if you are injured in any way, shape, or form, it is not on us and you cannot sue." He handed out the papers before walking around the group with a cup of pens. Holtzmann, of course, hesitated to sign, but when she noticed Erin's eyes as she speed read, she decided to fully read the paper herself. Nodding along while slowly reading, she looked up to see that none of the teens had carefully read the warnings and she shook her head before finally signing. She looked up at Erin who smiled down at her and she faked a smile back. "Okay, so...this half will be on one team, and this half will be on the other." The employee gestured to both sides of the room. Holtzmann stepped closer to Erin, making sure they ended up together. "Now, this side will be in room 201, this side is in room 203. The mission is to escape the asylum within the hour. If you do not escape, then you will not get anything, but if you DO escape, you will win a booklet of thirty coupons to EICS." He looked at the teens who seemed confused. "In case you don't know what that is, it's short for Extreme Indoor Competitive Sports. Now...these two lovely ladies will lead you to your rooms." He pointed to two more teen girls who stepped forward while he stepped back around the counter. "Good luuuck." He said in a tone that caused Jillian to shudder and dread what was about to happen.