Quit

Every member of the Ghostbusters team left the apartment building silently. When they reached the Ecto-3, Erin finally spoke. "Thanks, guys for what you did back there. Sticking up for me? You didn't have to do that." 

"Yes, we did." Patty shook her head. "We've always got your back, girl."

"Thank you....very much. I appreciate that." She nodded, holding back tears. "Holtzmann, I'm glad you came."

"Quick question?" Abby spoke up. "How did you get here so fast and how did you know that this was the place?" 

Hesitant to speak, Jillian sighed. "I've been working on some new gadgets at home. I call them ghost pagers."

Abby and Erin looked at each other with large grins on their faces and Yates held up hers. "Yeah, we know. We found them when we..." Gilbert cleared her throat, reminding Abby that they illegally trespassed and broke into Holtz's apartment. "...when we found them." Abby's smile faded and she slowly brought the beeper back down to her side. Holtzy was not surprised at all, but she still closed her eyes as she'd hoped they wouldn't see the pagers until they were finished.

"Well, anyway...that still doesn't explain how you knew to come here." Erin tried to get Holtzmann to continue.

"Right. Well, yours are not as advanced as mine is." Jill took hers out of her pocket and held it up for display. "I've added more features to mine, including the ability to track the location of the client's phone when they call into the station, sending a signal to our pagers and typing in the address which shows up on the screen here." She pointed to the small screen. "I haven't perfected it yet, but that is why I have not told you about them nor have I continued this feature and added onto the other pagers themselves." Proud of herself, she did a small fist bump in the air before putting her pager back in her pocket. "Which is why I must ask to take all of yours back now please." She held her right hand out as if waiting for the other women to hand their pagers back to her...and they did. 

While Jillian put the other three beepers into the duffel bag on her shoulder, Abby looked up at Kevin. "I'm sorry we didn't get to catch a ghost today, Kev."

"Oh, that's alright. There's always next time." He smiled down at her and she sent him a fake grin before turning away from him to glare at Patty with an 'oh no' expression. 

"Well, we better get back to the station." Yates spoke, not wanting to open that can of worms at the moment. She opened the car door to the passenger seat and stepped in, followed by Kevin who got in the back seat behind her. Patty walked around the car, getting in the driver's seat and Erin turned to notice Holtzmann was no longer amongst them. 

She looked further down the street and saw the blonde hopping into a cab. "I'll see you guys later!" She yelled as she ran down the sidewalk, away from the hearse.

"Where you goin?'" Patty yelled to her.

Gilbert didn't answer, however, as she focused on catching the taxi Jillian had stepped into. She reached the yellow vehicle and opened the door, getting in. Holtzmann's eyes widened when she turned to see the brunette beside her. "Where to?" The cab driver asked.

Erin gave him the address to the former fire station and she turned to smile at Jillian. Though when she looked to her left, the eccentric inventor was getting out of the cab on the other side. "Wait, no. Holtzmann!" As Gilbert attempted to catch her friend getting out, the yellow door was slammed shut and she pressed her face to the window, calling for her coworker. "Holtz!" Before she was able to open the door, the cab driver pulled away and Erin looked out of the back window, watching Jillian call for another taxi.  

The Ecto-mobile pulled up to the garage of the old fire station and Erin's cab pulled up right behind it. She paid the driver and got out, accidentally slamming the back door shut with frustration.