Together Forever (A Ted Sweeran Fanifc)

Ch.1 Taylor's POV>

"Taylor?" Ed said poking his head into my dressing room.

"Yes?" I asked turning around.

"There's something I've been wanting to ask you for awhile now," He said walking in. "Will you go on a date with me?"

My heart jumped out of my chest and it felt like I was thousands of feet in the air. He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Yes." I said trying to sound cool.

He smiled. "I'll see you later then." He walked out shutting the door behind him.

Oh my god I can't believe he just asked me out. Being on tour with him for six months has really been hard. Every night I would sit in my room hoping he would ask me out. I just never thought he would. What was I gonna wear? Where is he going to take me?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my mom walked into my room. I looked at her.

"Are you ready for club red?" She asked me.

"Yes." I replied standing up. We walked down the hall to club red where I was greeted by the nicest fans possible. I loved them. But the whole time all I could think about was Ed.

Present day 2 years later

I woke up on Ed's arm and smiled. I looked up at him and kissed his nose. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled.

"Morning babe." He said in his deep morning voice.

"Morning." I said snuggling up closer to him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I laid my head on his chest and felt his breath on my neck. I loved this. I loved us. I loved how he would do and say the cutest things. I loved how he played with my hair, and rubbed my back when I didn't feel good. I loved how we would just lay in bed all day and talk. Like today. But most of all. I loved him.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Yes you are. I can tell." He said playing with me hair.

"How can you tell?" I asked him.

"Taylor, I've been with you for two years. Two. I can tell when you're sad, happy, upset, thinking, getting ready to write a song."

See those were the things. Those were the things I loved about him. He new what I was thinking and always said cute things.

"I was thinking about you, us, this." I said throwing my arms around.

"I love us." He told me.

"I do too." I said kissing him.

The kiss went on and got deeper. He pulled on my shirt and I pulled away to look at him.

"Please." He said with pleading eyes.

I sat there staring at him for awhile then kissed him. He smiled and rolled over. He picked at the hem of my t-shirt before pulling it off. I thought for a second about if this was right. Yes. It is. I love Ed and he loves me. I think he might be the one.

I stopped thinking and went back to ed. Things were getting heated. I was getting ready to stop when he whispered in my ear and unclipped my bra.

"I love you."