Ch.2 Date night

Taylor's POV.

I sighed heavily and looked at Ed. He grinned and kissed my head.

"Lets go on a date tonite." He told me.

"What?"

"Lets go on a date."

I looked at the clock.

"Ed it's 8:00 at night. We already ate why would we go on a date?"

"Well we won't go on that kind of date we can like go to a club." He said getting out of bed.

"Okay." I said getting out of bed. I stood up and felt his eyes on me. I looked down and noticed I was still in my bra and underwear from ealier.

"Ed!" I yelled grabbing a pillow and holding it infront of me.

"What? I was just looking at my beautiful girlfriend. Besides why are you hiding? Remember what happened earlier?" He asked me smiling.

I gave him a look and he laughed.

"Okay, okay. I'm leaving now." He said putting his hands up in defense and walking downstairs.

I went over to the closet and looked for a dress to wear tonite.

I picked out a teal one that went to mid thigh. It was strapless and had glitter all over it.

I walked to the bathroom and put it on. I then curled my hair and pinned some pieces up. Next I applied some makeup and went to get a pair of shoes. I found some cream ones and put them on.

Grabbing my phone I walke downstairs and heard Ed whistle. I turned to look at him and blushed.

"You ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yep." I told him.

We walked out to the car and left.

At the club

We had been at the club for awhile and it was now 10:00 and we were on the dance floor.

"I'm going to get something to drink." I told Ed. He smiled and nodded.

I went over and grabbed a water. I turned around and saw Ed and some girl kissing. I walked over to him and poured the water on his head.

"Taylor, its not what it looks like!" he said.

I shook my head and ran outside crying. I called Liz and asked her if i could stay at her house and she came to get me.

"So what happened?" She asked sitting next to me on her couch.

"Well I went to get a drink. I turned around and he was kissing some girl. I walked over to him, poured the water on his head, and ran out crying. I then called you and now here I am." I told her.

She frowned. "I'm sorry Tay."

I sighed and put my head in my hands. I softly cried and she rubbed my shoulder.

"You can stay here as long as you need to." She told me.

"Thanks." I sniffled.

I walked upstairs and into the guest bedroom. I crawled in bed and cried myself to sleep. Missing Ed.