Ch.6 3 Months...

Taylor's POV.

"Tay..." Ed said waking me up.

"Wha...?" I said groggily.

"It's time to get up."

"No." I said pulling the covers over my head.

"Yes." He said pulling the blankets off the bed.

"Ugh!"

"C'mon Tay, we have an appointment at one remember." He told me.

"Okay I'm up. Now shoo I need to get ready." I said pushing him out the door.

I went to my closet and got a pair of pants and a sweater. I was walking back over to the bed but stopped when I saw myself in the mirror. I was only in my bra and underwear. Walking closer to the mirror I turned to my side and looked at my stomach. I had a small bump. Just noticeable.

I stood there for awhile just looking at my bump when I felt hands around my waist. I turned my head and saw Ed. He smiled and kissed my head.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Thinking." I told him.

"About what?" He asked as I got dressed.

"The baby." I told him.

He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"Yes."

With that we walked out to the car and left.

Waiting Room

"Ms. Swift" The nurse said walking into the waiting room.

Ed and I got up and followed her to a room.

"Sit down." She said pointing to the bed.

I did as she said and Ed sat next to me.

"Slide up your shirt please." She told me.

I did as she said and pulled it up a bit.

"This is going to be cold." She said squirting gel onto my stomach.

I slipped my hand into Ed's and he squeezed it lightly. She put the wand on my stomach and moved it around lightly.

"Ready?" She asked me smiling.

I shook my head and she turned on the screen. It popped up and she pointed to a small tiny glob that was my baby. I felt my eyes get watery but wiped them before anyone noticed. Ed kissed the top of my head and smiled at me.

"Do you want to know the gender?" She asked me.

I looked at Ed pleadingly and he gave me the go ahead signal. I shook my head and she looked at the screen closely.

"It's a....girl!"

I giggled joyfully as the nurse gave me a towel to wipe the gel off my bump.

I got up and embraced Ed in a hug. He pulled away and crashed his lips onto mine. I grabbed my purse and we left.

The only thing I could think about on the way home was the human being inside me. My little girl.

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm sorry guys that was really boring. It will be getting A LOT better in the next few chapters.:)