Ch.10 It's time pt 1

Taylor's POV.

It was the middle of the night and I was sleeping in Ed's arms. Suddenly I felt an excruciating pain shoot through my stomach.

"Ahhh!" I screamed grabbing my stomach.

"Taylor!?" Ed said waking up.

I doubled over in pain and Ed looked at me.

"What's wrong!?" He asked.

"The baby's coming!" I screamed.

Ed jumped out of bed and came over to my side. Grabbing my hands he slowly helped me up. I stood up and leaned on him for support. He tried to help me walk but when that didn't work he picked me up. Running downstairs he grabbed the bag we had packed a while ago. We got in the car and drove to the hospital.

Ed helped me out of the car and walked me in.

"I need a nurse!" He screamed.

One brought over a wheelchair and took me to a room. I got changed and they put an iv in my arm. She walked out of the room and it was just me and ed.

"Waiting game." He said.

"Yep."

The doctor came in and checked me.

"Well, it looks like you're at 3 so I'll come back and check again in about an hour. Okay?"

I nodded and he walked out.

I felt a contraction and closed my eyes in pain.

"I'm sorry." Ed said.

"For what?" I asked clearly confused.

"You're sitting here in pain because of me."

"But it's all worth it." I told him.

"Yeah, it is."

For the next hour me and Ed just talked. Soon the doctor walked back in and smiled.

"Still three." He told me.

"Still?" I asked him.

"Still. It's a very long process. It could be days." He said walking out.

Days!? I would not be able to wait days! The pain is bad now I can't even imagine days worth of it. I sighed and looked at Ed. He gave me a comforting look and rubbed my hand.

"Why don't you try to go back to sleep. It's 2am and you look really tired."

"I am but I don't think I can go to sleep." I told him.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'm cold, uncomfortable, in pain, and a lot more."

He frowned and I grabbed his hand.

"Will you lay down with me?" I asked.

"Now?" He said.

"No tomorrow. Yes now!" I said.

He sat next to me and rubbed my back. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. I soon felt my eyes closing and sleep overtook me.

------------

GUYS I NEED A NAME FOR THE BABY! Comment what you want her name to be and if I pick yours I will dedicated the next chapter to you! P.S. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL NOT BE POSTED UNTIL I HAVE A NAME!