Ch. 5 Could I be...?

Taylor's POV.

"Morning." Ed said as I opened my eyes.

"Morning." I said before running to the bathroom to throw up.

Ed held back my hair and rubbed my back. After I was done I leaned against the wall.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"I don't know anymore. This has been going on forever. I thought maybe it was because I wasn't with you but now...I don't know." I said frowning.

He kissed my forehead and I shyly smiled.

"Wait." I said to myself.

Ed looked at me and tilted his head confused.

"Ed, the night at the club. Remember how earlier we 'did it'. Well when we did, did you use protection?" I asked him.

His eyes went wide and I realized what the answer was gonna be.

"N-no."  He spit out.

"Ed, I think I might be p-pregnant..." I told him.

He just sat there staring at me. I got up and went to the cabinet and grabbed a pregnancy test I kept for emergencies like this. Ed left and it was just me. I took the test and waited.

1 minute

2 minutes

3 minutes

4 minutes

5 minutes

Finally.

I picked up the test and looked at it.

I dropped the test and slid down the wall.

Positive.

Just like I thought.

I started sobbing, bringing my knees up to my chest. I heard the door knob shake then open. I heard his footsteps and hid my head in my knees. I saw, out of the corner of my eye, him lean down and pick up the test slowly. It then dropped to the ground again and his arms were around me. I felt myself being lifted into the air, then laid on the bed. I felt the bed dip, meaning he had sat down next to me.

"I'm s-s-sorry." I told him. "I know you don't need this and you don't want this. It will ruin your career and you'll get a lot of hate and-"

I was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Why are you sorry? I don't want to leave you. I want to be here for you. No. I need to be here for you. And I will be. Forever."

"And always." I finished his sentence. We laid in bed for the rest of the day. Just laying there. Every once in awhile one of us would speak. But only for seconds. We didn't know what would happen from here on out. No one did. But together we promised we would be there for each other. Forever and always.