Ch.9 I Do

Ed's POV.

The doors opened and I saw Taylor. Her dad was next to her. His arm was wrapped in hers as he escorts her down the aisle. They reached me and I grabbed her hand.

"You look beautiful." I whispered in her ear.

She blushed and I smiled.

------------

"Do you Edward Sheeran take Taylor Swift to be your lawful wedded wife?" The preacher said.

"I do."

"Do you Taylor swift take Ed Sheeran to be your lawful wedded husband?"

Taylor's POV.

"I do." I said.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Ed grinned and put his hand behind my back, dipping me. He kissed me passionately and my arms were around his neck. He picked me up bridal style and walked down the aisle.

-----------

"It's now time for the first dance!" My mom said.

Ed grabbed my hand and we walked to the dance floor. Our song started playing and we started dancing. He had one hand around my waist and the other on my belly. I looked down at his hands and smiled.

"Thank you."

"For what?" He asked.

"For giving me her." I said putting my hand on his.

"Thank you for letting me give you her."

I kissed him and laid my head on his shoulder. We stayed like this for the rest of the song and longer. Soon though everyone left and it was time to go home.

We got in the car and drove home. We went upstairs and laid in bed. I rubbed my belly and felt her kick.

"Ed" I whispered.

"Yeah?" He asked still awake.

"She's kicking." I told him.

He put his hand near mine and smiled.

"I can't wait 'til she's here." He told me.

"I know the feeling."

"I don't think I'm ready yet though." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I just don't think I am. It's a big job. You make one mistake and that baby's life is messed up."

"Hey, you're not gonna mess up her life. I'm gonna help you and together we can make this work."

"Aren't you just a little bit scared?" I asked him.

"Sort of but I have you." He smiled.

He kissed me and I laid my head on his arm. Soon sleep over came me and I was out.

-----------