Ch.11 its Time pt2

Taylor's POV.

"Tay, wake up baby." Ed said softly.

I opened my eyes and saw his. He sat back and I saw a nurse behind him. I looked at her and she smiled.

"I need to check you again." She told me. I did as she said and waited for here to be done.

"Five." She said half smiling. I sighed and leaned back. "It might help if you get up and walk around a bit."

I looked at Ed and he raised his eyebrows. I nodded and he helped me up. I grabbed his hand and we started walking through the halls. I was looking at my stomach, frowning, when Ed put his hand under my chin, Lifting my head up.

"Hey what's wrong?" He said soothingly.

"I just want her to be here, in my arms." I said quietly.

"I do too, but she's not ready yet. She'll come when she is." He kissed the top of my head and we started walking again. I felt my stomach tighten up and grabbed onto Ed for support. He looked at me and I closed my eyes in pain.

"Just breathe." He told me. I listened to him and we waited for the contraction to stop. It did and we continued as we were. Soon we were back in the room and the pain was getting intense.

"This might help move things along." She said handing me an exercise ball. I put it on the ground and laid on my back on top of it. Ed was holding the ball, keeping it steady as I rocked back and forth. After thirty minutes the ball was tiring and I decided to stop. I put my hands on the bed steadying myself as the contractions got quicker and stronger. Ed was behind me applying pressure to my back. I turned around and leaned my head on his shoulder. I squeezed his hand as another contraction hit and he rubbed my back so more. Immediately I felt pressure between my legs, followed by a gush of warm liquid.

"My water just broke..." I whispered to Ed.

After I felt lots of pressure on my abdomen and screamed.

"Ed she's coming." I said.

He called the doctors and they came in to examine me.

"Okay, looks like its time." The nurse said setting things up.

--------

I am so sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I've been busy and I have some personal things going on right now.