Ch.4 Please Listen

Ed's POV.

The phone would ring 7 times everyday, but Taylor never answered. I wish she would listen to me. If she would just give me five minutes I could explain everything that happened that night at the club.

"I'm going to get something to drink." She said walking off.

I nodded and watched her walk away.

"Well hello cutie." Some girl said walking up to me.

"Get away from me."

"Awww someone's mad. I know how to make you better." She leaned on me and kissed me. I pushed her but she grabbed my hands and put them around her butt holding them there. I felt water on my head and looked up to see Taylor running out crying.

Ever since that night I haven't been able to sleep. I missed her so much. I screwed us up. I screwed up everything.

Taylor's POV.

I heard my phone ringing and looked at it. Like always it was Ed. I put it down but picked it up. The next thing I knew I hit the green button and said 'hello?'

"Taylor, you answered." He said his voice relieved.

"W-why do you keep calling me?"

"Taylor, please let me explain. It won't take long I promise. Please." He pleaded over the phone.

"10 minutes." I told him.

"I did not kiss that girl. she came up to me and just started kissing me. I pushed her away but she came closer. That's all that happened Taylor. Really."

I felt a tear slip out of my eye and down my cheek. Next I started sobbing. Why was I so stupid. We were perfect and now he probably wants nothing to do with me.

"Taylor? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Ed."

I hung up and cried into the pillow. I heard the door open, but new knew it was Liz so I ignored her. I felt arms around me and realized it wasn't Liz. I looked up and saw Ed. He pulled me in tighter and I cried into his shoulder.

"I'm s-sorr-y." I said between sobs.

"Shhhhhh"

I sat there in his arms for what felt like forever. I felt him pick me up and carry me downstairs. The cold winter air hit me and I realized we were now outside. Soon he was carrying me into our apartment. He laid me on the bed and played with my hair. Our legs were in twined with each other and my head was on his chest. We sat there in silence. Not speaking. Every once in awhile a sob would escape my lips and he would pull me in closer. Soon we both fell asleep.

"Get away from him!" I yelled at the girl in the club.

"Why would I?! He clearly loves me more than you!" She screamed in my face.

"C'mon lets go." Ed said grabbing her hand.

"Ed! What are you doing?! You said you loved me!"

"Well obviously you can't tell a lie from the truth." He said picking up the girl.

"NO!" I screamed.

"Taylor!" Ed yelled wrapping me in his arms.

I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me worried.

"I love you" I whispered into his shoulder.

"I love you too baby." He said rubbing my back.

"Please don't ever leave." I said.

"I promise I won't." He replied.