Ch.12 Its time pt3

Ed's POV.

I wiped the sweat off her forehead with a rag and brushed the hair out of her face. She looked at me with scared eyes and I frowned.

"E-Ed I'm scared." She whispered.

"Its okay baby, I'm right here." I grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly. I watched as her body tensed up a bit and she squeezed my hand in pain.

"You're okay." I reassured her. She was breathing heavily and I knew I this was hard for her.

"Are you ready?" The doctor asked. She looked at me with a pale face and I nodded.

"Y-yeah." She said, her voice weak.

Taylor's POV.

"Okay, now Taylor I need you to push." He instructed me.

I pushed whimpering shortly after.

"C'mon you got this." A nurse said.

I pushed again only to be told to do more.

"Your baby will be here soon." The nurse said. I shook my head and ed grabbed my hand.

"We need you to push again." They told me. I squeezed Eds hand and pushed again. I screamed in pain and looked at Ed with tears in my eyes. I could tell by the look on his face that he hated seeing me like this.

"One more and she'll  be out!" The doctor yelled.

"Taylor you can do this. After this it'll be all over and you can hold our baby." He said to me.

"Ahhh!" I screamed pushing with everything I had.

"Hello!" I heard the doctor say grabbing a syringe. I sighed and fell onto the bed, looking at Ed. He was smiling at me but it faded when he looked at the Doctor. I looked too and saw the horror on his face. It was then that I realized that my baby never cried.