Ch.13 My Baby.

Ed's POV.

I looked at Taylor and grabbed her hand when a scream pierced the air. I kissed her forehead and squeezed her hand lightly. A smile spread on her face and I pushed the hair out of her eyes.

"Would you like to cut the cord?" A nurse asked me.

I nodded and she handed me the scissors. I did what they said and when I was done they took her away to clean her up. I sat in the chair next to Taylor's bed and watched the nurses, trying to catch a glimpse of my baby  but failing.

"Go." Taylor said.

"What?" I asked her.

"Go see your baby." She told me.

"Are you sure? I can stay here if you want."

"Ed I'm fine. Go." I kissed her cheek and went over to see my baby. The nurse wrapped her in a blanket and turned around as I approached them.

"Here you go." She said carefully laying the sleeping baby in my arms.

She was small and fragile. I rubbed her hand with my finger and she grabbed onto it. I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Lets go see mommy." I whispered making sure not to wake her.

Taylor's POV.

I watched as Ed turned around and started walking towards me. In his arms was a pink bundle that held our precious baby girl. He smiled at me leaned down. Gently he laid the small baby in my arms and I held her close. I examined her small, and beautiful face, forgetting anyone else was there. Her cheeks were rosy and her nose was small. Her hands were tinier and in little fists. I touched one and she wrapped her fingers around mine. I smiled and kissed her nose looking at Ed.

"She's beautiful, just like her mother." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Oh Ed." I said wiping one off of his cheek.

"Taylor." He said grabbing my hand.

"Yes?" I asked looking at him.

"I love you." He answered.

"I love you too." I said back.

He leaned forward to kiss me and looked down at our daughter.

"What should we name her?" He asked me.

"I like Haley."

He smiled. "It's beautiful." He told me.

I looked down at our daughter once more, the one we would be calling Haley.