Ch.7 Yes!

Taylor's POV.

"You almost ready?!" Ed yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I said grabbing my phone.

Today was our 2 year anniversary and Ed was taking me somewhere. I had on a red dress that showed my bump and went almost to my knees. My hair was curled and I had put on a little make-up.

I walked downstairs and saw Ed standing by the door. He looked at me and his mouth dropped to the ground.

"What?" I asked him.

"Y-you look beautiful." He spit out.

"Thank you." I said blushing.

We walked outside and got in the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him breaking the silence.

"Its a surprise." He told me.

I frowned and he laughed slightly.

We drove onto a dirt road and I gave Ed a weird look.

"Wait for it." He grinned.

I looked out the window and gasped when I noticed where we were. I looked at Ed and smiled like a little kid.

"Do you remember this?" He asked me.

"How could I not."

We were at a pavilion. The pavilion that had a place in my heart I would never forget. It was where we went on our first date. We had a picnic and danced all night. It was perfect. Its been about a year since were last here. I got out of the car and walked over to a certain tree. It was the tree that we called 'ours'. I looked at the back of it and saw that our names were still engraved in it. I smiled and looked at Ed. He had set up a picnic and got the food out.

I joined him and sat down. We ate in silence not really talking just looking at each other.

"Taylor," Ed said breaking the silence.

"I need to tell you something."

"Okay." I said sitting up.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He motioned for me to follow him to the pavilion and so I did. We sat down on one of the benches and he looked at me.

"I-I can't do this anymore." He spoke. "I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore," He said standing up.

I felt the tears well up in my eyes and was about to run away when he spoke again.

"Because I need to be more."

He stood in front of me, getting down on one knee, and pulled out a box.

"Taylor ever since I laid eyes on you I knew would we turn into something special. When we came out here on our first date I remember picturing this moment in my head. I love you and I don't think I'll ever stop. I was planning on doing this on your birthday but when you found out you were pregnant I knew that this would be the perfect moment. I am going to help you through this,  and the only way I think I can do it is if I marry you. So. Taylor Alison Swift, will you marry me?"

I stood there with my hand over my mouth shaking my head.

"Yes" I whispered.

He embraced me in a hug and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed and pulled away smiling. He slipped the ring onto my finger and I stood there admiring it.

I heard music start to play and realized it was our song, a thousand years.

"May I have this dance?" He asked me.

I nodded and he pulled me into the middle of the pavilion.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder. We swayed back and forth, singing the song in a whisper.

"I'll love for a thousand more." He sang into my ears, finishing the song.

When the song ended he pulled away and looked at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I told him.

He laid his hand on my growing bump and rubbed it.

"Is this really happening?" I asked him.

"What?"

"This, us, everything. Ed we're getting married and we're having a baby."

He smiled.

"Its amazing isn't it?" He asked me.

"Yeah it is." I said kissing him again.

We pulled away and stood in each others arms for what felt like forever.

I laid my head on his shoulder and he picked me up. Walking to the car he kissed my forehead. He drove home and carried me upstairs. I changed into my pj's and crawled in bed next to him.

We laid there in each others arms slowly falling asleep.

"Thank you." He whispered as I closed my eyes, Sleep taking over.