lake day

After we ate we went back to Nash's place and we decided to go out on the lake. My parents used to have a boat, but we had to get rid of it because we couldn't afford the things we needed to fix it. I love the lake, and I love tubing. and it'll be even more great with the Grier's because maybe this will be a good time to get to know all of them. All we really talked about at dinner was how Nash's summer was going. which I didn't mind, but I want to get to know them too.

we all arrived at home and went to put on bathing suits. I wore my pink bikini and put on my white lace see through shorts with a t-shirt and slipped on some sandals. Nash and Hayes didn't even wear shoes or shirts, just slipped on swimming trunks & hopped in the car.. boys.

in North Carolina there's lakes everywhere, there's a lake right in Nash's back yard but we didn't go to that one. the lake we went to was about 30 minutes away. on the way there we all just listened to the radio and Skylynn of course, singing along.

we arrived at the lake and unloaded the boat. "hey Bri do you wanna tube first with me?" Hayes asked.
"ohhh yes, I love tubing!" I said climbing the ladder to get onto the boat.

we got out of the wake zone and started speeding up, heading towards the middle of the lake. once we got there we tied the tube up to the hitch, and me & Hayes got on.

"I'm an expert Hayes, better watch out" I said winking while he rolled his eyes.
"nah, no girl could be better than me"
"hahaha we'll see about that Ben."

they started the boat and started off slow so we could get the hang of it. once they sped up we were hitting bumps & flying high. me and Hayes still managed to hang on. "you gettin tired yet bud?" I said. "only after you"

they took a sharp turn and me & Hayes went flying over the side of the water wall. we were practically sideways on the tube. eventually I said "fine since we aren't gonna give up, on the count of three we'll let go together. 1, 2, 3!"

Hayes let go but I still held on, I laughed when I saw the surprised look on the family's faces.

"hey she told me to let go!" Hayes yelled.

"whatever Hayes, you're just mad cause my girlfriend beat you" nash laughed jumping on the tube by himself.

we went home a couple hours later, everyone was worn out so we just went to bed. Nash gave me a peck on the lips before falling asleep with his arms around me.

okay okay this chapter is horrible but I literally haven't wrote in a year, but when Nash, Hayes, and Bri go back to Bri's house, it gets better.😈 #plans