All Better

And that picture above though 👌😉
Just for a heads up in gonna start switching P.O.V's like yo every one. Nash and hayes and the jacks and cameron. And shawn and matt and Carter. I'm sorry I haven't put them in much but I was just getting the nash and Bri situation together. Ty for 40 reads! Love you all & Happy Reading!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What do you guys want to do today?" I Asked Cameron.

"Well you know I haven't been to six flags in a while" I smiled widely.

"Mmmmm" I hummed to the thought of roller coasters.

"What Are you "mmmmmmm"ing about?" Nash laughed.

"Just the thought of roller-"

"COASTERS??!!!!!" Cam finished my sentence.

"Omg they're my favorite!!" I said running over to Cam.

"Mine too!" He said giving me a high-five.

"So six flags it is!" Nash laughed. "Oh and Cam she's mine" nash said putting his arm around me.

"She can be your girlfriend but she's my roller coaster buddy. Isn't that right Bri?" He said looking at me with excitement in his eyes.

"Sure Cam! I would love to be your roller coaster buddy" I said putting my other arm around cam. But just around his shoulders so it was in a friend way. I didn't want nash to get mad or suspect anything.

"Okay I'm gonna go get ready" I said letting go of the two boys.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nash's P.O.V

I'm not sure about this "roller coaster buddy" thing with Cam and Bri. I mean I'm sure Bri and especially Cam would never do that to me but you never know. I mean she's MY girlfriend so I should get to spend time with her. But I'm not really a protective type so I don't mind them hanging out. And if she cheats on me I can't do anything about that. Yes I'll be very upset. Because I love Bri. I know I've only known her for about a week. But I do love her. We've been through a lot together so far and I want to grow up with her and get married and have. Okay too far. But if she loves Cameron I can't stop that. And I will always love her no matter what. You know what I'm just gonna talk to her about it. I walked in her and found her sitting on her bed. There was two outfits and it seemed she was having trouble.

"You need help?" I giggled sitting down next to her.

"Yeah which one would look better on me?" She asked looking into my eyes.

There was some black high-waisted shorts with a grey V-neck and a red and black flannel to go over it and some black and grey huff socks with white high-topped converse. Then there was some white Abercrombie shorts with white tribal printed Keds and a black shirt.

"Well I don't think you should wear white considering we're going on roller coasters and there's water rides there." I laughed.

"Yeah you're right. And I'm just gonna wear a bathing suit under this outfit" she said pointing at the first one.

"Okay babe but I need to talk to you about something" I spoke changing the mood in the conversation.

"What is it?" She said turning her body towards me to listen.

"Well I saw how Cameron, and I'm not accusing you of anything, but I saw how you and Cameron acted and-and I'm scared to lose you Bri." I kinda regretted bringing it up because now it sounded stupid but It had to be done.

"Nash you can't be serious" she said putting her hand on my knee.

I glanced down and back up at her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bri's P.O.V

Does nash really think I'm gonna cheat on him with his best friend?! Let alone my best friend. I can't believe this. I love Nash and I would never do that to him. I hate liars. And most of all I hate cheaters!!

"Nash I love you and I would never cheat on you! Especially with your bestfriend!!"

"Yeah you're right it was stupid. I'm just scared to lose you."

"You're not gonna lose me nash" I said kissing his cheek.

He got up and left. Then his head popped back in the door as I was about to take my shirt off.

"Oh and I love you too" he smiled.

"Yeah now get out, Mr. Cocky while I change. Well I mean unless you wanna watch." I laughed.

"I don't like that name and I would love to." He said coming back in the room.

"I was kidding, Hamilton."

"Hey how did you find out about that?" He pouted.

"Well let's just say you're friends and I talk a lot. *cough cough* shawn" I said pushing him out of the door.

"SHAWN" I heard nash scream. I giggled to myself undressing and putting on the outfit nash chose. I put my hair into a loose fish-tail and put on a little mascara.

Tonight should be fun.

•••••••••

TYSM FOR 40 READS. I MAY BE OVER-REACTING BUT I DIDNT EVEN THINK I WOULD GET ONE!
And again comment your names and the guy you want if you want to be in my book! I need names for these guys.
Shawn
Gilinsky
Johnson
And Cameron!