Something Bad

Nash's P.O.V
I woke up remembering me and Bri's date last night. Looking to my left seeing her breathing steadily in her sleep. She's so beautiful. Even when she's sleeping and she has bed head! I giggled waking her up.
"Good morning beautiful" I said kissing her cheek.
"Good morning Nash" she said with her raspy voice.
Then my phone went off. It was my mom. I'm so happy she texted me!
"Nash why are you smiling so big!" She giggled.
"My mom texted me! This is like the first time since I've been here!"
Bri's P.O.V
Nash was smiling ear to ear but then his face dropped and he started to tear up.
"Oh my gosh" he barely choked out. "M-My dad. He-he was in a car crash and he's in a coma. Bri I need to go home now"
"Okay we'll get you the first flight home."
"Bri can you go? I just don't want to go by myself. I need someone"
"Well hayes will have to go" I said getting off of my bed to tell him.
"Well yeah but I want you to."
"Okay go tell Hayes" I started packing my bag. I figured this would be a lot of sitting at a hospital so I just packed t-Shirts my vans and sweatpants.
Then Hayes came running up the stairs. I'm guessing he is getting his bag.
"We leave in two hours Bri" he said passing my door.
I didn't reply because he was already gone. With in seconds I heard banging. It was coming from my parents room which is where Hayes was staying.
The next thing I heard was a crash. Like glass shattering. Oh no.
Then I heard screaming. "HAYES STOP ITS GONNA BE OKAY BABE" it was Riley.
"Hayes what are you doing?!" I asked walking into the room that looked like a tornado hit it.
Nash ran up the stairs with the tickets be printed off of the computer and said "come on we're le-" he pauses noticing the room. "What the hell happened" Hayes was over in the corner with his face in his knees. I imagine be was crying.
"Bro this isn't you're house you can't do shit like this. Damn it Hayes!" Nash cursed.
"Bri I'm so so very sorry. He's j-"
"Nash it's okay. I understand." I said walking over to Hayes' suit case to zip it up and take it down to the cab that was already waiting outside. "Let's go Hayes. You don't know maybe he's okay. But if not we can get through this I promise." The last two words I looked at Nash. "Same for you nash. I know you're not showing your true feelings. I can see it in your eyes. But it will be okay. I'm here" I smiled hugging the two boys. I felt the first tear that had came from nash fall on my shoulder. I don't care I let it happen. Nash needs me. And I'm here.
Then we heard the cab driver honk.
"Okay let's go. We still have to get through security and through the fans that will be there" I laughed grabbing my bag.
With that we all left the house telling everyone bye. Me and Nash and Hayes were on our way to see if their dad was gonna make it or not.
Am I nervous? Yes.
Am I nervous to meet his family? Yes.
Am I nervous to fly on my first plain? Hell yes.
I laughed at myself. Then i fell asleep leaning on Nash's shoulder. The next think I knew we were being dropped off at the front of the airport. I took a deep breath taking my first step in an airport.