First Kiss

Riley's P.O.V

I woke up and I wasn't really feeling like doing anything today so I grabbed some sweatpants and a T-Shirt and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I got dressed and brushed my hair out. Then I brushed my teeth and put some mascara on. I put my hair into a side braid and went downstairs. Hayes was the only one up and he was cooking breakfast.

"Hey Riley, how did you sleep?"

"Great! How about you?"

"It would've been better if you were there."

"Woah slow your roll Grier." I winked grabbing a strip of bacon and putting it into my mouth.

"Too soon?" Hayes said opening the fridge pouring two glasses of orange juice and handing it to me.

"No I was just kidding" I laughed grabbing the glass out of his hand.

"Oh so you don't mind me flirting?" He asked looking at the stairs making sure no one was coming.

"Not at all"

"Not at all what?" Bri said walking down the stairs with Nash. They're so cute.

"Hayes was ju-"

"Asking if she wanted some breakfast." Hayes said handing Nash a plate.

"That doesn't make sense but for food I'll just not ask" he said shoving his mouth with French toast.

"Bri do you want any?" Hayes asked making another plate.

"Duh! I love French toast!" I said sitting Down on a stool.

"Guess who's birthday birthday is in two weeks!" Nash said looking at his phone patting Hayes on the back.

"Wait two weeks? That's June 8th. Oh my gosh mine is July 8th!" I said giving Hayes a quick hug.

"That's so awesome!" He said hugging me back.

"Ya'll are cute." Nash said.

"There is no 'us'" Hayes said giving Nash a glare.

"Well guess what!" Nash said looking over to Bri. "Me and Bri are officially going on a date!" He said kissing her on the cheek.

"Oh my gosh finally!" Matt said walking down the stairs immediately going to the counter to get breakfast.

"I'm so excited" Bri said returning the kiss.

Bri's P.O.V

"I'm so excited!" I said kissing Nash on the cheek. "When is it anyways?" I asked.

"How about tonight!" Nash said getting up to throw his plate away.

"Okay! I'm gonna go get ready!" I said getting up off of the chair and leaving.

Hayes P.O.V

"What are the rest of us gonna do?!" I groaned following Nash to the trash can to throw my plate away.

"I don't know but don't destroy the house." He said getting up and going upstairs.

"Well looks like it's just you and me" I said turning to Riley.

"Ahem" Matthew coughed.

"Shit" I cursed. "I forgot you were here."

"Yeah and hey, watch your mouth Ben." I sarcastically laughed at Matt's stupid joke.

"Riley you wanna go walk?" I asked.

"Sure!"

I didn't know where we were going but we ended up at the beach.

"I love the beach. They don't have those where I live." Riley said turning to me.

This is my chance it was perfect. We're at the beach. It was just perfect. I glanced down at her lips and she just stared into my eyes. I cupped her cheek and leaned in. The kiss lasted about five seconds before she jumped and rapped her legs around my torso. Then she broke the kiss and I let her down. We didn't even talk. And it wasn't awkward at all. I felt right at home. Like we've known each other forever.

We walked a little more and decided to go home. I've been awake for two hours and it's already the best day of my life.

••••••••••••••••••••