Hate

I woke up in Nash's arms. He was still asleep. I smiled at the sight and got up to brush my teeth and hair. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Hey Bri, How's it going?"

Just then all of the thoughts from yesterday came back. Nash. Hayes. Cameron. Me. Every little thing.

"U-u-Uhm I-im fine." I stuttered.

"Well I was wondering if you and nash wanted to go with me and hayes to the movies tonight?"

"Uhm yeah let me ask nash" I said.

But I guess he didn't get the hint. I made a motion at him to tell him I meant alone.

"Oh sorry" he blushed.

I looked over at nash and he opened his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful" he smiled.

"Morning, nash" i scooted closer to him. "Cam wants to know if you want to go to the movies tonight. I'm sure to watch ouiji"

"Anywhere as long as I'm with you"

"Thank you nash"

"For what?"

"For being so nice"

"Anytime" he said kissing my four head and getting off the bed. He had no shirt on and he caught me staring.

"Do you like what you see?" He laughed.

"Uhm well..." I blushed.

"It's okay I know you do considering your cheeks are tomato red" he said walking closer to me. He sat down and pulled me into his lap. Which made me straddle him. He grabbed my jaw line and pulled me in. His lips were so soft against mine. And they fit perfectly.. Like a puzzle piece. He pulled back and said "how was that for you first kiss?" I didn't answer I just pulled him back in kissing him again. "I'll take that as a yes" he breathed against my lips.

"Hey g- oh sorry I'll leave you two alone" cameron laughed. "I just need to know if yall want to go or not"

"Yeah" I spoke quickly jumping off of nash.

"Okay we're leaving in 30" he said leaving the room.

I got up off of the bed to get ready. I decided to wear some high waisted shorts with white converse and a white cut off. I didn't even put on make-up. I just wanted to be all-natural. I've been wanting to watch this movie forever so i was so excited to leave. I rushed nash to get ready. Then me, cameron, nash and Hayes left.

-SKIP CAR RIDE-

When we got to the movie Nash wanted to post a picture with me. I didn't think I was ready to be exposed. But he took one of me anyways.

"Either this one" he showed me. I looked like a rat. "Or you can take a real one."

I grabbed his phone and took a quick picture I was making a funny face and he was doing Püma. "Nash that's from MagCon" I laughed. "That's old... But it's cute" I said pinching his cheeks.

-SKIP THE MOVIE-

When we got home my Twitter was blowing up. With things like:

Ew she's so ugly

I would be better nash

Wtf, EW

Aw she's so pretty!

😍 jk

I went straight to the bathroom grabbing my extra Blade

One cut for being ugly

One cut for being fat

One cut for not being good enough for nash

And ten cuts for being on this planet