Best Friends ❤️

I really didn't know where I was going. But I needed someone to vent to and that Person happened to be cameron.

Cameron: Listen, I know that we haven't even talked really and I barely know you but could you please tell me what's going on?

Bri: I've already told too many people today. I'm so scared that everyone is gonna find out.

Cameron: who did you tell?

Bri: Well I told Hayes and Nash just kinda saw them. Bu-

Cameron: Oh, Bri don't let it be what I think it is.

No other words were said for a while. I was scared to talk. I was scared Cameron would judge me.

Cameron: please Bri don't do tha-

Bri: okay please don't. I've heard enough of this in one day. I haven't even been awake for three hours and half of the freaking house knows. I can't do this. Don't freak out. Nash already settled this he threw away my blades or flushed them or something. But i don't know where they're at. C-Can we please just change the subject Cam.

By the end of my explanation we were both in tears. I've cried too much today. And too many people have cried for me. I can't do this. I feel like an attention whore. I hate that. All of the boys probably know by now and they probably think I'm some psycho attention seeker and- just then I realized what I said.

Bri: I'm sorry for calling you cam I realize that's what you're friends call you and you probably don't want to be friends with a freak like me.

Cameron: No no no. We can be Friends. How about best friends?

And you're not a freak! You just had problems that you needed to take care of. I totally understand.

He said lifting up his jacket sleeves.

There I saw them. Cameron Dallas self harms?! This is too much I can't do this. I turned around and went back to the house. I can't handle all of this pressure. I ran up to my room and found nash there.

"Nash-"

"Come lay down by me", nash said patting at the bed beside him.

I didn't say anything I just went and lied down beside him.

"What did you and Cameron talk about?"

I didn't answer before I drifted off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry this was a short chapter I'm in school and it's hard to write in this prison. Well type. But anyways thanks if you're reading I know there's only three of you but thanks anyways!! 💛