Celebration

Well Chad is home now and they're wanting to go eat at a nice food place for celebration of his release.

"Nash all I brought was sweats and T-shirts" I said pointing to my suit case.

"We can go to the mall really quick if we hurry."

"Okay do you want to drive? I can if you want. I'm sure you're tired I heard you tossing and turning all night."

"Thanks Bri" he smiled heading me the keys.

We went straight to the store 'Wendsor' they have beautiful dresses and I need to wear a dress for tonight because we're going to an expensive restaurant so it would be more appreciative.

We went into the store and I grabbed a blue dress that hangs low in the back and was kind of of shorter in the front. And It had a golden belt around the waist. Then I grabbed some black high heels and a little hand clutch that matches the belt. (Outfit above) I tried on the outfit and walked out of the dressing room.

"Of course I'm gonna curl my hair so it will look be-"

"You look beautiful, babe." Nash cut me off grabbing my waist and pulling me into a kiss.

"Thank you!" I said smiling into the kiss.

"Okay now I would love to stare at you in this dress but we need to hurry" nash said looking at his clock.

Within no time I was changed and we stopped by Claire's to get me some ear rings before we left the mall.

We have three hours before we leave to eat. I got up from Nash's arms to get ready.

"Hey where do you think you're going?" Nash asked trying to grab me.

"I need to get ready and I have to take a shower and blow dry my hair and everything." I said walking into the bathroom locking the door.

I took a quick shower washing my hair and body, and shaving my legs. Then I got out and put on a robe. I had to blow dry my hair to curl it so I blow dried it really quick and started on my makeup. I just did the simple eyeliner and mascara with a little concealer for my pimples here and there. Then I brushed my teeth and started curling my hair. I finished my hair in about an hour because it's really thick and long. Then I put on the dress and put on my earrings and bracelet Nash bought for me last week just randomly and sprayed some perfume on me and put on deodorant and walked out of the bathroom to put on my shoes. After I put on my shoes I unplugged my phone and put it in my hand clutch along with some money just in case. That's really all you can fit in there and all I really need. Then I walked down stairs seeing everyone already ready waiting at the door.

"Wow" Nash said.

"You clean up nice" Chad said smiling opening the door.

"What a lucky boy you are, Nash" Elizabeth spoke.

"Thank you" I smiled

And with that we left the house.

••••••••••••••

OMG 1k reads?! TYSM!! Dang I never thought I would even get ten! But yes I know Elizabeth and cHad are divorced but I'm just doing it for a family thing. And no they're not together in this story they are just eating together since Chad is Nash and Hayes' Dad. Okay sorry if there was confusion but I just wanted to explain! Ty for reading and ily!