Flights

"Flight 180 to North Carolina is now boarding" a voice came over the intercom.
I guess Nash could tell I was scared because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back handing the doorman his ticket. Me doing the same.
And Hayes behind. "Have a nice flight with American Airlines" the guy gave a fake smile.
Me and Nash walked side by side with Hayes following behind.
As soon as we sat down I began feeling Nauseous.
"Nash I don't feel so well" I said holding my stomach.
"Here I'll show you where the bathroom is" he said grabbing my hand.
We walked into the bathroom locking the door behind us.
"I really don't need to throw up I feel like I'm sick but I don't need to throw up"
"Then why are we here" he smirked pulling me into him.
I backed up "no nash I need to talk to you about what happened"
"I really don't want to talk about it, Bri" he said sitting down on the toilet seat.
"I know I know. I just want to say that I'm here and that I love you. And if you ever need anything I'm here for you if you need me." I said giving him a peck on the lips.
"Bri, I need you" he spoke against my lips slipping his tongue into my mouth.
"Nash not on an airplane. I want it to be special plus I haven't known you that long. How long have we been dating? Not even a day. Don't get me wrong i would love for you to be my first. But I just don't give something up like that"
"No I understand Bri, it was just in the moment, I'm sorry." He said giving me a peck on the cheek. "I love you"
I love you. Every time he says that my heart stops. It's like I fall in love with him all over again. I looked him right in the eye and said. "Nash Grier I love you, and I know it for sure t-" I was cut off "everyone get in your buckles we will be taking off in two minutes"
"Shit we better go." Nash said grabbing my hand.
As soon as we took off I fell asleep leaning on Nash's shoulder listening to music. I felt so safe with Nash. Even if this plane crashed and I died. I would be glad that I died laying with the person I love.

We got off of the plane walking in the direction that the sign pointed to saying 'baggage claim' there was a little thing going in a circle with bags on it. I found one that looked like mine and grabbed it. It said 'Bri Johnson' I pulled it to my side pulling out the handle to roll it behind me over to Nash. Hayes already had his bag but Nash didn't.
"How was your flight Bri?" Hayes asked throwing his bag over his shoulder.
"Great! How about you?"
"I slept most of the way but mostly good!" He said walking with Nash down the stairs since Nash got his bag.
When we got down the stairs Nash ran to a girl with brown hair she looked about... In her thirties. . Then a little girl ran up to Hayes and jumped in his arms. "HAYES! I missed you!"
"Hey sky! I missed you too!" I just kinda stood to the side waiting for someone to realize me.
"Nash, who is this?" The women asked looking at me.
"Oh this is my girlfriend, Bri" he smiled pulling me into a hug.
"Hi I'm Nash's mom. But please call me, Elizabeth" she smiled shaking my hand.
"Nice to meet you" I smiled lacing my hands with Nash's.
"Okay let's go. We will go eat first because I'm sure you're hungry" she said picking up Skylynn and walking towards the exit.
"CHIPOTLE!" Nash screamed "fine if we eat at Chipotle I get shotgun!" Hayes said running to the car.
"Chipotle it is, and I was gonna sit by Bri anyways so you just sacrificed for nothing" nash laughed opening the door for me to get in.
"Thank you" I smiled climbing in.
And with that we were on our way to Chipotle. We may be having fun now but I'm scared to see how Nash's dad is doing. I believe his name is Chad. I think that's what Nash said. I hope this all turns out okay. I'm here for Nash though. I always will be.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys! If you see this comment on your favorite chapter! It's gonna be like a vote and I'm gonna make more chapters like it! Don't forget to vote on the book too. Just press the star to vote. Thank You and have. A. Nashty. Dayyyyyy!!