Six Flags (Part2)

We bought fast passes so we could cut to the front to get on earlier. So we went in the fast pass line and we immediately got to get on. It was a 3 person in a row ride. So I rode in between Nash and Cameron. Riley sat between shawn and Hayes while JJ and Gilinksy sat with some random girl. The ride took off and Nash made a vine about explaining a roller coaster sexually or some shit.

I laughed at Nash putting my hands in the sky. The ride started off by going up a huge hill. Then down. I closed my eyes surprised by the feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

Once we got off I swear my hair looked like a rats nest. So I pulled it up into a messy bun. Then I turned around and saw Hayes' arm around Riley while they were laughing together. I smiled at the scene and put my arm around Nash's waist. He looked down at me and smiled. "What do you want to go on next?" He said.

"I'm kinda. Not kinda. Really hungry. And fair food sounds grrreeat!" I laughed.

"Okay then let's go eat!" No one else was hungry besides Riley and Hayes so we split up to eat.

We ended up at a corndog stand. I love corndogs especially ones from fairs!

We sat down with our corndogs and ate them. When I was finished eating I got up to throw away my trash and saw the biggest stuffed monkey ever! It was all different colors and about the size of me.

"NASH!"

"Bri what's wrong?!"

"Oh my gosh! I need this!"

"Okay okay!"

The game was to make 3 shots in a row at a basketball hoop.

"I would like to play. How much?" Nash said digging in his pockets for his wallet.

"Five dollars sir" Nash handed the guy a ten.

"Here Bri you can try too"

"I'm still gonna keep the monkey though!" I said grabbing the ball and shooting it. It hit the back of the rim and bounced out. The next on swirled around the rim and went through. Then the last one...

"SWISH!" I yelled jumping into Nash's arms.

"I don't know why you're so happy because you have to make 3 in a row to get the monkey" he laughed.

"Well three in a row. Since you payed together, if you make your first shot it will count as three in a row."

"Nash if you don't make this in going to..."

"Going to what?"

"Ground you from kissing for a week"

"And if I win?"

"I'll cuddle with the monkey tonight instead of you" I laughed.

"Well since its a lose-lose situation I guess I'll just give it a shot" he said shooting the ball.

It bounced on the right side. Then to the left them the back and rolled around he rim and went in.

"YAY! I have a new cuddle buddy! He's probably better anyways." I said grabbing the monkey from the shelf.

"Fine I'll cuddle with shawn. He's probably even better than the monkey." Nash said crossing his arms.

"Where's Riley and Hayes?" I said seeing that they weren't there the whole time.

Then I saw them walking towards us. Riley had the same thing as me except it was a bunny.

"Aren't the Grier's just amazing?" I asked.

"Definately!" She exclaimed.

We went on some more rides and decided to leave.

When we all got home we all cuddled on the couch to watch a movie.

"Guys I'm hyper I don't feel like watching a movie." I said getting out of Nash's grip. "Let's play Truth or Dare!"

"Yay! I haven't played in like forever!" Riley said clapping.

"Okay I'm gonna go first." I said. "Hayes Truth or Dare?"

Hayes P.O.V

"Hayes Truth or Dare?" Bri said.

"Truth! I always start out easy."
"Or maybe you're just a chicken!" I laughed. "But is it true you have a crush on someone in this circle?"

"Well there's only two girls. And it sure as hell isn't one of the guys. But yes I do." He said blushing.

"Okay Nash Truth or Dare" he said turning to Nash.

"Dare, nigga I ain't got no worries" he said quoting the song 'no worries'.

"I dare you to run around the house twice naked!" Hayes said standing up to open the door.

"Okay" Nash said taking off his shirt.

"Damn" I accidentally said outloud and I guess louder than a whisper because everyone turned to look at me. "Oops I said that loud, hehe"

"It's okay, babe." Nash said making me blush.

His body. It's just so perfect. And his perfectly chiseled abs. I looked down at my arms and I had the chills. Damn what this boy does to me.

After nash was done (which I didn't look) we all went to our separate beds and I realized Riley didn't have anywhere to sleep. Luckily we had some sweet boys and Shawn slept on the couch so Riley had a room with Cameron.

Me and Nash talked for a little about really nothing. Just about life. And us.

"Nash, what are we?" I asked turning over to face him.

"What do you want to be?" He asked tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Well we haven't even been on a real date" I spoke softly.

Then he got off of the bed and got on one knee taking my hand in his.

"Will you, Bri Johnson, go on a date with me?"

I giggle and said yes. He crawled back in bed. I kissed his neck before drifting off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••

A/N this is a long chapter! But I don't it for 100 FREAKING READS!!! Omg TYSM and I think I'm gonna start writing a new book. It's gonna be a Hayes FanFic. So be prepared 😉 but ily and

STAY NASHTY!!!.