Finally

Bri's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since we came to North Carolina. Chad still has not waken up. He's still in a coma and today is the day they decide weather or not to keep him on life support or take him off. The thing is, with him on life support the bill keeps going up and they're running out of money.
,
Then the nurse came out smiling ear to ear. Me and Nash had been waiting outside because the nurses were doing the daily checkup on Chad.

"He's awake!" The nurse said. Nash jumped up leaving me and running into the room. "DAD!" I heard him yell from the waiting room. I just stayed in there I didn't want to intrude.

"Babe come here I want you to meet my dad" nash said walking out of the room.

"Oh no it's fine I'm just gonna stay out here for a little while."

"Come on Bri he wants to meet you" Hayes said popping his head out the door.

"Okay" I said getting up and lacing my fingers with Nash's.

"Dad?..." Nash spoke softly. "I Want you to meet someone"

"Come on in, Bri" Nash waved me in.

"H-Hi Mr, Grier" I stuttered. You don't understand how nerve wrecking this is for me.

"Oh please call me Chad" he said sitting up in the hospital bed.

"Dad, this is my wonderful girlfriend, he name is Bri" Nash smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"That I called dibs on first" Hayes said.

"Bro you're gonna have to get over that she's mine" Nash said.

I giggled giving Hayes a pat on the back.

"Oh I am over it, I have Riley" Hayes said sticking his tongue out at Nash.

"Ya'll are so cute when Ya'll argue" I said pinching their cheeks.

"Stop" they said scrunching their eyebrows in unison. I laughed at their childish actions and turned my attention back to Chad.

"Well I guess I'll let you talk to the boys and Elizabeth now" I said walking out of the room. "AND ME!" Skylynn said popping out of no where.

"I didn't know you were in here, were you hiding?" I asked giggling at her cuteness.

"Hiding from Hayes" she said looking at him.

"Do I need to beat him up for you?" I smiled.

"Yes before he beats me up!" She said popping the 'P'.

"Okay I'll get him when we get to your house" I winked at her.

"I'll be in the waiting room" I said leaving the room.

I'm so glad to see that Chad is okay. I don't know what Nash would've done without him. He was like his bestfriend besides Skylynn. But all is okay now and I'm excited to get to know him because Nash talks about him all he time and he seems like a nice person.

•••••••••••••

GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED BUT IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND BASKETBALL AND IM SO SO SO SO SORRY. But thanks for almost 800 reads! Oh my! TYSM :)