The Date

Bri's P.O.V
Today is me and Nash's first date! I'm so excited omg. While I was thinking to myself I felt two arms wrap around me.
"What are you wearing" nash. I love it when he surprises me Like that.
"It's a surprise get out!" I said kissing him while pushing him out of the room.
"Don't expect me to leave right after you kiss me." He said stepping back in the room.
He kissed me again. Licking my bottom lip for entrance. I denied it wanting to tease him.
"Babe I hate when you do this" he said slipping his cold hand up my shirt making me gasp. Which gave him enough room to slip his tongue in. I finally gave in and battled against him. Then he picked me up laying me on the bed. His body in between my legs. Then he started grinding on me making me groan. Then I flipped us over, me on top straddling him. I slipped his shirt off in one swift move tracing his defined abs as he took off my shirt.
"Not now Nash" I said getting off of him. "I need to get ready for our date! Don't get me wrong I would love to make out with you but I really am looking forward to this date."
"Oh let's be honest, that was leading to something more than a make out session" he winked walking out of the room leaving me speechless.
I decided to just wear some plain miss me shorts with my white high-top converse and my black tank top with a triangle and a rose in the middle with some other random things. from the United XXVI collection. I was very surprised with the collection. The boys honestly know exactly what girls wear and it's funny.
Then I brushed my hair out and straightened it. I really didn't feel like putting on a lot of makeup because I know there would be kissing and I didn't think nash would want makeup in his mouth. So I just put on some mascara. Then I went to check on Nash. Of course he was ready. Damn boys get ready so fast! I hugged him getting a whiff of cologne.
"Damn you smell good!" I said smelling him some more earning a laugh from him.
"Damn you look good!" He laughed kissing my four head.
"Well thanks" I said grabbing my keys to head out the door.
"Bye guys we will be back later!" I said waving and blowing a kiss to Riley who was sitting next to hayes on the couch.
*skip car ride*
We arrived at a simple restaurant which I was happy with because I didn't want nash to spend a lot of money on me.

The waitress came getting our drink orders and then came back a couple of minutes later asking what we wanted to eat. I got the Chef's Salad and Nash got a hamburger and some fries.

"How cliche!" I laughed getting a drink of my sprite.

"Shutup you got a salad!"

After we were done eating we got into Nash's car.

"Where are we going?" I asked. No answer.

"Nash seriously"

"Shhh baby it's a surprised"

Baby... I like it.

We were on some random road in the country. it finally ended and nash got out walking around the car to open the door.

"Thank you gentle men" I said lacing my fingers with his.

"Nash i can't see" I said considering it was dark.

"Here babe" he said picking me up bridal style.

I kissed his cheek nuzzling my face into his neck.

The trail ended about Five minutes later and we stopped at a pond. Nash sat down a basket I didn't even realize he was carrying and took out a blanket.

"Sit" he said patting the spot beside him on the blanket.

I obeyed sitting down beside him. We laid there looking at the stars for about ten minutes before he finally spoke.

"I love you"

I didn't say anything.

"You may not love me but Bri I'm in fucking love with you, and if you don't love me you're gonna have to deal with I-"

I shut him up by kissing him.

"You talk too much" i said breaking the kiss. "And I love you too"

"Bri will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course nash. I would love to be your girlfriend."

We didn't say anything after that. We just laid there. I slowly fell asleep then I felt someone shaking me.

"Bri we fell asleep" I woke up. It was Nash. "It's 3:00 in the morning and everyone is probably worried sick."

I didn't feel like getting up so I closed my eyes again. But nash picked me up, once again, bridal style. The next thing I knew I was laying down in my bed. Next to the person I love. Nash Grier.