A/N - Not Dead!

A/N - Okay, so I feel absolutely TERRIBLE for going a week without updating this book. And the thing is: I have no new chapter to publish any time soon. I've been having a LOT of trouble writing chapter six, and for no apparent reason. Words just aren't come to me. So today (August 1st 2016) I decided to do something I never liked/allowed myself to do before: I wrote future chapters in advance. It took me about 8 hours (that's not an exaggeration- I know exactly when I started and when I finished. 8 hours is a nearly exact count), which I did in *almost* one sitting. The chapter I wrote was a super important part of the story, and I was extremely anxious and excited to do it. So I did. 

To apologize, here's a few sneak peaks of what SHOULD be chapter 9: 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

     "You've got that cute scrunched up look on your face again. What're you thinking about?"  

     "Yeah. Keep being this amazing and I might marry you after we get back."    

     A burst of light and cheering signalled that the last guard had fallen, and just in time too.

       Worry flooded me; so much could go wrong 

     "It'll be okay, Kate." 

     A deep chuckle came from nowhere, but it seemed to be coming from everywhere at the same time.

     "Have you ever heard of a blade infused with a God's blood?" 

     Scarlet blood was all around me, seeping closer and staining my clothing.  

     "No, no! It's not okay!"     

     There was a resounding crack as a rib broke, but it made no difference. 

      What struck me was the tears running down her face.

     "... there's nothing I can do." 

       "I- I don't think I should come. There's nothing left for me in the Overworld." 

     "Just follow your heart, Kate. Best of luck, my dear friend."

     "Three..."

     "Two..."

     "One..."

     "Go!"

     Here I come. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

=^'u'^=

I'll try to get chapter six up as soon as I can! <3 -Pure