two

「lucy

I was sitting at the guild bar drinking the strawberry milkshake that I ordered. I was really tired ever since we came back from Edolas, I wanted to stay at home and get some rest, but Natsu wouldn't stop bugging me.

The guild wasn't any different, Fairy Tail being Fairy Tail, it was as noisy as ever.
I took another sip of my strawberry milkshake and savored the flavor, until I noticed something in the corner of my eye, the guild doors were opening slowly, like those in dramas I love to watch. A feminine figure stood at the entrance of the door, in just a split second, most of the members rushed to her. I noticed that Natsu was in the crowd too, right next to the girl. Wendy, Gajeel and I were not in the crowd, we didn't know what was going on.

Why are they surrounding her? Who is she?

「normal

Lucy's shoulder drooped as she saw Lisanna and Natsu having a great time.
She felt a knot in her stomach, she felt this feeling before, when Natsu smiled at her, she felt her whole world light up.
But right now, that wasn't the case. Because right now, Natsu is smiling at Lisanna, smiling like the happiest person alive. She stopped giving Natsu and Lisanna glances, Lucy got up from her seat, and walked out of the guild, feeling hurt, betrayed, and confused.

Natsu didn't even notice Lucy's absence, instead, he focused on the one he loves most, the one who makes his heart skip a beat when he hears her laugh, and when he sees her smile; Lisanna.

edited, 060118