twelve

Minerva's P.O.V.

No way could this blonde weakling win against Rufus, I smirked.

Lucy's P.O.V.

Minerva announced to the whole guild, "Everybody.... Listen up, Miss weakling here wants to fight Rufus, if she wins... She joins Sabertooth... If she looses... we know the consequences here in Sabertooth. If anybody wishes to watch please go to the battle arena!!" The guild members ran to the arena, which is on the 1st floor, big door decorated with golden prints of the Sabertooth symbol.
The only ones remaining in the guild hall was Rouge, Sting, Orga, Rufus, Minerva, Yukino, Silver, Aquarius and I.
Minerva walked down from the stairs of the 2nd floor to the 1st floor. She elegantly walked past me with a smirk, she started to laugh when she closed the big door.
Rouge walked over to me a gave me a thumbs up, "Good luck out there" He smiled and walked to the arena doors with Orga and Yukino following him.
I noticed that Rufus was gone, he must have went into the arena already.
I saw Sting sitting down on a chair near the bar counter, I saw a smirk grow on his face, "Blondie thinks she can win against Rufus... Hahahahahhahahahahahaha!!" He started to laugh like a maniac.
I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Does Blondie also think that she can beat me; THE ALMIGHTY STING!!" He flexed his muscles, this guy was getting on my nerve.
I ran to the chair he was sitting in, grabbed his shirt and threw him across the guild.
I calmly walked over to the arena, before I closed the doors... I heard Sting say, "That rotten brat!!"

TIMESKIP

"Begin!!" Minerva shouted
I let Rufus go first, he didn't find it suspicious.

"Memory make: ファイアーフェニックスロア ( Fire Phoenix Roar )"

I ate his attack, he stood there in shock... Good, my plan is working. I ran up to him and grabbed the back of his shirt, I put Rufus's stomach 10 inches above my knee cap, I kneed him in the stomach. He winced in pain, still grabbing the back of his shirt, I threw him across the arena floor.
When Rufus started to get up, it reminded me of a hero getting up dramatically.
He was still hurt from what I could tell, the crowd was silent.

"Memory Make: エレメンタルフェニックストルネード ( Elemental Phoenix Tornado )"

Tornadoes were forming around me, the tornadoes had Fire, Water, Lightning, Light, Dark, Celestial, Ice and many other elements mixed in it.
I had no other choice but to use my magic, I sighed.

"Takeover: フォックスデーモン ( Fox Demon )"     ⬆️⬆️

Black mist started to surround me, the mist cleared in about 5 seconds later. I had black boots with black leggings, I had a sweatshirt that was white that had red and blue. Their was a golden lace tied that was on my chest, the sleeves were wide. My hair was to my waistline when it was tied up, my hair and tail were purplish. I had red eyes and I carried a katana.
Everybody in the arena was shocked.
I sensed that Sting, Silver and Aquarius just entered the arena, I looked over to them, Aquarius have me a warm smile, Silver being herself... Pointed at Rufus and slid her finger across her neck meaning 'Kill'
Sting stood there in shock and he was... blushing??

I turned my head to Rufus, he wasn't acting his cool self... He was shaking and his eyes were wide open.
I closed my eyes and focused on his breathing, battle stance and his timing to use his magic. I opened my eyes and ran to him, faster than the last time I attacked him. Like Kagura from Mermaid Heel, I didn't take the blade out.

"Attack: フォックスデモンダークファイアースラッシュ ( Fox Demon Dark Fire Slash ) "

I slashed him and he fell to the ground, the audience started to get loud.

"We have the winner; Lucy Heartfillia!!!"
Minerva shouted with disappointment in her voice.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~How did you like the new chapter??
         I won't be updating my two other books
               till the 7th, but I will update Lost
    Smile more often than the other stories.
          Please comment how it was and if I
                  need to improve with anything... I
      will respect your opinion, so no need to be
             shy~

         Thank you for reading!!