four

「normal

Lucy slowly regained conscious in the guild infirmary, she moved a little bit and felt her whole body ache. Memories of what happened earlier played in her head, her chest felt heavy, she clutched her chest, trying to make the pain stop. She heard muffled voices right outside of the infirmary, the voices soon faded away and the infirmary doors opened, Gray stepped in, sighing. He glanced at Lucy, expecting her to be asleep still, his eyes widened when he saw Lucy awake, he ran back out of the infirmary and shouted loudly.

「gray

Wendy stopped crying and calmed down, she hiccuped a little and I handed her a bottle of water. She took the water and gave me a small 'thank you'.

"Gray-sama, why don't you go check on Lucy, and I'll take care of Wendy" I nodded and Juvia held Wendy in her arms. I got up from my seat and walked to the infirmary, I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door, I peeked inside the room and saw Lucy awake, I quickly rushed out of the infirmary, and ran to Mira.

「normal

Mirajane and Gray rushed to the infirmary, Juvia and Wendy following behind them, Mirajane rushed to Lucy's bedside, "How are you feeling?" Mirajane asked with concern and guilt in her voice. Lucy nodded, indicating that she is fine.

"Wendy-chan" Lucy weakly said and smiled at Wendy, but Lucy hid her pain behind her smile, but nobody knew.

edited, 060318