twenty three

Silver's P.O.V.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Lucy used telepathy to tell the boys to come over to my apartment.
While waiting for the boys, we got everything prepared.

Minerva went to a store and bought a couple of things, blankets, pillows, ice cream, candy, beverages, cream puffs (Cream puffs are yummy), movies and other snacks.

Lucy ordered pizza, I checked the guest room for the boys, I told Lucy to summon Aquarius.

Minerva threw the blankets and pillows on the couch, she put the food and drinks on the kitchen counter.

It took 30 minutes for the boys to arrive after Minerva came back.

They only brought pajamas, a blanket, a pillow, clothes for tomorrow and some snacks.

Thier exceeds, Frosh and Lector were napping on Rouge's pillow he was carrying.

I told them to put the exceeds and their things in the boys guest room.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
TIMESKIP
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lucy's P.O.V.

We began to play spin the bottle, Minerva spin the bottle and it landed on Sting.

"Truth or Dare" Minerva was smirking

"Truth" Sting confidently said

"How many girls have you dated" Sting began to stutter

"68..." His voice was squeaky, we all began to laugh at him

Sting began to spin the bottle while blushing

It landed on Silver, "Truth or Dare" Sting began to smirk

"I like taking risks, so I'll choose Dare"

STING'S P.O.V.

The bottle landed on Silver, this is going to be so fun. I began to smirk thinking of the endless possibilities that could make her embarrassed.

"I like taking risks, so I'll choose Dare"

Wow, what a brave girl

"Sting... Don't disappoint me" A voice rang in my head

"Hey Sting, did you come up with a dare yet" Lucy waved her hand in front of me

"Yeah, I'm okay" I looked to Silver, our eyes locked for a couple seconds before she turned her head away

"Silver, I dare you to go out with me and kiss me"