twenty two

Minerva's P.O.V.

Of all people, they chose Billy as a special guest.

Then he noticed me, yay.

"Oh... Hey Miny" He said over on the microphone and smiled at me, half of the stadium looked over at me.

"Hey... Billy" I whispered

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Billy's P.O.V.

My precious Miny is here, I never expected her to be here today.

I saw 2 other boys with her, usual Miny. Seducing boys like always, that's my little Miny.

I chuckled to myself, "Hey girl, help me out on this one" I whispered quietly so the other announcers sitting near me wouldn't hear.

"Well, I do owe you. Leave the preparations to me, Billy" I nodded, then she disappeared.

My precious Miny will come back to me.

Silver's P.O.V.

There was one announcer that was a special guest that kept staring at Minerva, he also started to smirk seductively.

He might be one of master's henchman.

"For the one on one battle, the contestants will be..." Alex started to announce.

"ALICE COLT FROM CRIMSON WOLVES V.S. JACK LOYAL FROM DEADLY FORCE!" Alex finished announcing.

<T. I. M. E. S. K. I. P.>
{Still Silver's P.O.V.}

Alice and Jack kept fighting, Jack had a disadvantage though. Even though Alice had the upper hand, Jack managed to keep up.

As the battle went on, I noticed that something was off about Alice.

It's like every time she lands an attack on Jack (Attack on Titan to Attack on Jack XD) her magic changes and her eye color.

Now, Jack was struggling to keep up.

I looked to the special guest announcer, he was smirking and... Moving his mouth as if he was talking to someone.

I looked closer, a shadow was behind him... Master.

Then I heard a shriek, I turned my head to the location of the shriek. It was in the battlefield.

Alice was holding a girl from the crowd, by the looks of the girl she looks like she was in her 20's.

Alice was floating in the air, smirking while holding on to the girls hair.

The girl was yelling and tears were rolling down her face.

I looked at Jack, he was on the ground laying on his stomach. He wasn't moving, a pool of blood was surrounding him.

My team members were shocked by this horrid scene on the second day.

The announcers plus pumpkin dude were panicking and didn't know what to do.