eleven

| l u c y |

Rouge happily skipped towards me, he hugged me and I hugged him back.
"Oh my gosh bestie, it's ages!" He squealed with happiness, a happy aura surrounded him.

The guild members began to murmur, it reminded me of something painful;

| p a s t |

The murmuring didn't stop, it was slowly killing me inside.
"Isn't that Lucy, the weak member of Fairy Tail"

"That is, I heard she killed both of her parents"

"Really, why would Fairy Tail even let a monster join the guild"

"I know, they also said that she killed her parents for their wealth"

I was beginning to rot in the inside, those are lies. I didn't kill my parents, my father is still alive and my mother, I would never kill her. I never intended to take advantage of their wealth.
I was hopeful that one day, this torture would end. But it didn't, everybody in Magnolia began to talk about it, I couldn't go out in public anymore.

| p r e s e n t |

"Bestie?" Rouge shook my shoulders, I blinked a few times, trying to keep my tears in.

"I'm good" I smiled lightly at Rouge, he opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by somebody shouting.

"Who are you guys, and what is your purpose here?" We all looked up, and saw Minerva, and my smile fell.

Silver and Aquarius took their hoods off, Silver introduced herself first, "I am Silver Nightblade, my purpose here is to join Sabertooth and crush Fairy Tail" Minerva nodded, but kept glaring at me.

"I am Aquarius, one of the twelve celestial spirits. My purpose here is to join Sabertooth and crush Fairy Tail as well" Minerva nodded, then she pointed a finger at me, "Aren't you that Fairy Tail weakling"

"I quit Fairy Tail a long time ago, Lucy Heartfillia, remember that"

"Fine, but you have to defeat Rufus first" She smirked at me

"Gladly" and smirked back at her.

| e d i t e d | 012618