sixteen

| n a t s u |

Lisanna and I were walking to a restaurant, holding hands, she pulled me towards a restaurant that she really wanted to eat at, "East Villa?" I read with confusion.

"Let's get a table for the two of us" Lisanna said, while giggling, we had to wait a short amount of time, before we were seated at a table.
The waiter introduced himself, "Hello, my name is Jacob, and I will be your waiter for this evening" then the scent from earlier filled my nostrils, I deeply inhaled the scent, savoring every last bit of it.
"Natsu, what do you want?" Lisanna broke me out of my thoughts, I looked at her and then the waiter.

"I'll have two special steaks, medium rare" I placed the menu down and smiled at the waiter, he took the menu Fromm the table, and smiled at me.

"Would you like anything else? Drinks or desserts?" He looked over at Lisanna, and she thought for a while

"Can I get a bottle of red wine" The waiter nodded, and left.

| n o r m a l |

The scent remained in the restaurant, and was starting to drive Natsu a little crazy, he craved the scent so desperately, "Lisanna," She smiled at him, "I have to go to the restroom real quick" she nodded and her eyes laid on something else, but Natsu didn't notice. He quickly walked to the bathroom, trying to find where the scent he craved so much come from, he wanted answers. He walked into the bathroom, luckily it was not a bathroom with stalls, but a bathroom for one person. He closed the door behind him, locking it, and rubbed his temples, he felt empty, after such a long time, he actually missed his Lucy.

The waiter, Jacob, placed the two steaks Natsu ordered on their table, "Hey, my name is Lisanna" she smirked, no way would she let such a hot guy go. Sure, she has Natsu, but one is not enough, especially for her.

"Hey hottie" he smirked back at her, and Lisanna licked her lips

"What's your number?" Lisanna purred, staring directly into his eyes, and giving her phone to him, Jacob put in his number and handed the phone back. He smirked one more time, eyeing at her chest, and left.

Natsu took another deep breath, before exiting the bathroom, he slowly walked back to his table, when he sat down, he eyed Lisanna and smiled, she faked a smile and began to eat. Jacob came back, and gave them their wine, "Here is your red wine," he smiled at Lisanna, and she did the same back, he left, and Lisanna ignored the fact that Natsu didn't have a appetite to eat, when normally, he would consume the food.

| n a t s u |

The glass of wine, that Lisanna left by my side, was left untouched the entire time during dinner. I didn't have much of a appetite during the whole time, the scent of Luce was still lingering in the air, and I had to concentrate on my breathing when I felt flutter, like butterfly flutters, in my stomach when too much of the scent when into my nose.

A bunch of giggles were heard from the table next to ours, I caught a glimpse of familiar blonde hair, like Luce's blonde hair. I turned my head back, to face Lisanna, but she was gone, she probably went to the bathroom. I kept looking over at the girl, "Lucy, let's go back to the hotel, we have to be prepared tomorrow, and wake up extra early, so Aquarius won't yell at us for sleeping in" I looked away from them, that blonde girl's name is Lucy. I was lost in thought, "Natsu, lets get going," I looked up, seeing Lisanna grab her purse, "I had to go to the bathroom" I nodded, not really listening to her.

I looked over at the other table again, and saw the blonde girl's face, it looked like Luce, Lisanna pulled me away, before I could walk over there, "Let's go Natsu," I looked at her, is she gritting her teeth while saying that?

| l u c y |

"I'm still hungry" Sting whined, eating the last piece of steak off his plate, most of the people in the restaurant were catching a glimpse of the piles of food Sting, Rouge and Silver finished.

"But you guys ate so much already" I complained, wiping stains from my lips with a napkin.

"But we're still hungry" Sting and Silver whined in unison, the nervous waitress, Jesi, gave us our check, and I'm pretty sure, mentally, she is freaking out. Minerva took it, looked at it for a few seconds, before letting out a huge sigh, rubbing her temples, and glaring at the three, that ate so much.

"How much is it?" I took the check from the scary Minerva, I looked at it, scanning through the check, before reaching to the bottom, reading the total; 60 million jewels

'I can't believe these monsters ate so much'  I thought to myself, and anger was slowly leaking out, bit by bit.

I smiled at them, catching their attention, and they began to nervously stutter, "Hey, L-Lucy" Sting began to gulp, and Rouge tried to calm me down with his 'best friend don't hurt me' smile. I forced my smile to grow wider, I'm pretty sure I look like some demon to them.

"You know that I am not a bank or a ATM machine, right?" I glared at them, cracking my knuckles, one by one. Silver sat there with a straight face on, but she was sweating like crazy.

"Please spare me" Sting begged, and Rouge did the same as well, but not as extra, since Sting just screams extra.

"You know what this means, right?" and all three of them nodded, I slowly took out 60 million jewels, and gave the check to a passing waiter, that was also freaked out of his mind.

"Let's go" Minerva said, gritting her teeth

| e d i t e d |  012818