seventeen

Silver's P.O.V.
Lucy stood there, Rouge started to panic.
"What should we do, what should we do!!" He kept on repeating.

I'm pretty used to this state, she stays frozen and the words echo in her mind over and over.

I sighed and walked over to her, I smacked her across the face. She blinked a couple of times, then she snapped back to reality.

"Hey, you okay?" She nods, Rouge is sighs.

"Yeah... But where is Sting?'' I shrug, she sighs and pays the bill.

Then we heard a loud sound from outside, we quickly rushed to the commotion
We saw that Minerva was pulling Sting's ear, he started to squeal like a child.
We started to laugh at him and his immature side.
"Daijōbu daijōbu, calm down Minerva. We all know he is a total idiot and that he does deserve to be punished... But he shouldn't be punished here." Lucy smirked.
Sting began to whine, "Nani?? I thought you were on my side Blondie!!" This caused Minerva to knee him in the stomach, Sting caught the message and stood there.

"What do you want to talk about?" We heard a voice behind the bushes, we looked at each other. Lucy nodded, we hid behind a bigger bush.
I glanced over the bush and saw a dude with pink hair and a girl with white hair, is that a grandma?

I glanced at Lucy, her eyes were wide. Could the boy be the one she was talking about??

"Well, I really like you Natsu... Ever since we were kids" Natsu I presume, smiled at the girl.

"Well, Lisanna... I like you too. Even though I did like Lucy." She chuckled

"Yeah, I get it Natsu, you love her more than me... It's okay." She began to cry while putting a forced smile. Wait let me rephrase that, she began to cry... Alligator tears.

Lucy's P.O.V.
So it is true, Natsu trusts Lisanna more than me. Even if I left all those years, he trusts her and only her.

"Yeah, I get it Natsu, you love her more than me" Lisanna began to cry, wow this girl... Can you believe her?!?

"No Lisanna, that's not what I meant... I put her in the past, she left and never came back. So Lisanna, would you be my girlfriend?" Natsu, I see you... Putting me in the past and replacing me.

"Yes, of course Natsu I would love to be your girlfriend!!" She began to squeal.

Lisanna made the first move and, wait... Somebody covered my eyes.

"Lucy, I think you saw enough." That voice belonged to Silver, she was worried about me, she was getting angry also.

We silently got up and went back to the hotel, but we have Sting a little punishment... okay maybe not a little though.