nineteen

| n a t s u |

The pumpkin guy announced what we would do today for the first day of the Grand Magic Games.

Man, that pumpkin seems really familiar.

My team already arrived, so did Team B.

We sat on our seats that was on the balcony of the stadium. Lisanna sat down with her legs crossed, what a beauty.

I put my arm around her shoulder, she smiled and snuggled into my chest.

I looked at the blue clear sky above the stadium.

The other announcers introduced themselves again, Jenny from Blue Pegasus, Alex and Oliver.

After they introduced themselves, Jenny said the rules of the game.

| l u c y |

We went to our assigned balcony and sat down on the seats.

The other teams were really loud, Minerva looked around the stadium with a bored face.

Rouge sleeping, Sting resting on Rouge's shoulder.

Silver was sitting with her legs crossed, hair put up in a messy bun and she had anime school uniform from her favourite anime with black leggings, anime school cosplay shoes and had a black sword pouch that carried her sword on the left of her hips.

She knows how to dress to impress.
I was looking around the stadium, when something caught my eye.

I noticed Lucy looking at me from the corner of my eye.

She stopped staring and looked around the stadium, she stopped and locked her eyes on something.

I looked at what she was looking and it was them again, Lisanna and Natsu.

Lucy never told me why she hates them, she only said that Natsu wasn't nice.

Natsu put his arm around Lisanna and she started to snuggle in his chest.

I stopped looking at the horrid scene, I looked at Lucy again.

She was about to cry, I shook her right shoulder.

"Hey, Lucy" She snapped back to reality.
She blinked a couple of times and looked at me.

"Tell me about them"
__________________
Lucy's P.O.V.

I started to feel someone shake me on my right shoulder, I blinked a couple of times and looked at the one who shook me.

It was Silver, she had a serious face on.

Then she finally spoke, "Tell me about them"

"About who" I was reall- wait, did she catch me staring at Lisanna and Natsu

"You know who, Lisanna and Natsu" She said the last three words l

I can't let her know about Lisanna and Natsu, she will go crazy.