twenty six

/normal/

Sting was flexing (on his ex) his biceps in front of Silver, she was done no her best to contain her laughter, but she slipped a small giggle.
Lucy was waiting for Aquarius to do her dare, watching this amused her, but she couldn't show that she was amused by Aquarius's embarrassment, because she would yell at her.
Lucy felt a small pang in her left chest, where her heart rested, while she was unaware that she has been staring at Sting and Silver together, laughing. The whole time she was staring, she was unaware that Rogue was rapidly waving his hand in front of her face.

"Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, what are you looking at?" Rogue kept waving his hand in front of her face, his arm was getting really tired, and Lucy was still staring at something.
Before Rogue could catch onto what she was staring at, she blinked, signaling Rogue that she has come to her senses.

"Nothing, just a little excited, so excited I'm tired" Lucy chuckled nervously, biting her lip to prevent herself from being to obvious that she was lying.

"If you're tired, do you want to go to bed earlier? You don't have to force yourself" Rogue whispered, he knew that she didn't want everyone else to know that she is tired.

"It's fine, it's really nothing" Lucy could feel her she'll cracking, just the sight of Sting with Silver was breaking down the mental strength that she was building all this time.

"Lucy, it hurts right?" Rogue sat comfortably next to Lucy

"Hurt? What do you mean I'm hurt?" Lucy was puzzled with Rogue's question.

"It hurts that Sting is with Silver, and they are having so much fun, laughing so much. You're jealous, right?" Rogue deeply looked into Lucy's eyes, this directly hit Lucy, he was right, she was jealous.

"Nah, isn't it normal for friends to laugh with each other?" Lucy was in deep regret, she was lying to herself and Rogue.

"Lucy, please, don't lie to me" Rogue held onto both of her hands, attempting to convince Lucy to open her heart up, the last thing Rogue wanted to do was to allow Lucy to bottle up all those emotions, cause it will harm her in the future.

"You're right I am jealous, I'm not sure if he would like me back, he might even like Silver. I'm even allowing myself to be weak by these emotions, I've been training mentally as well, but it's crashing down so easily, by the mere sight for them together" Lucy was close to a break down, her emotions were about to burst.

Rogue pulled Lucy into a warm hug, all eyes in the room were watching the both of them, "Lucy, your emotions, don't keep them bottled up, I will always be there for you, I will listen to you, you can even cry on my shoulder if you wanted to, I just don't want you to get hurt" Lucy nodded in between his arms, hugging him back, she was so glad she had an amazing friend like Rogue.

"Hey Rogue, what's going on between you and Lucy~" Minerva leaves closer to the two hugging, smirking so much.

"Let's beat those negative emotions and prank all of them, be my pretend girlfriend" Rogue whispered, so Lucy was the only one who could hear, Lucy nodded, she was fine with a harmless prank, and killing those emotions bringing her down, at the same time.

Rogue released Lucy from the hug, she let go of him as well, they both intertwined hands, and put on a smile, "We're dating."