fifteen

Natsu's P.O.V

I sniffed the air again, but it was now replaced with the scent of the saltiness from the ocean.

"Hey Natsu" Lisanna came running at me, she grabbed my arm and started to rub her cheeks.

"Hey Lis, what do you need?" She started to smile

"Carry me to the hotel!!" She looked at me.

"Sure, I guess" I carried her bridal style to the hotel, while carrying her, the scent of something very familiar entered my hairy nostrils.

• |s t i n g |•

We were gathering our things, preparing to go back to then hotel since it's almost time to eat lunch.
As we walked in to our hotel, we saw them; Fairy Tail. I looked at Lucyshe seemed to notice that they were there too. "Get the keys for our rooms" I whispered to Rouge, even though there was a 60% chance of the Fairy Tail dragons slayers to hear, they were.

Lucy's P.O.V.

I looked over to Sting, he knew it as well. He whispered something to Rouge, and of course I could hear.
Rouge went to the front desk to get the keys, he came back with 3 keys. Each had different room numbers on it, 117, 118 and 120.
I took another glance at Fairy Tail, I saw something Natsu was holding ( Nah Lisanna ), it was a key with a number on it; 11?. The last number was covered by Natsu's thumb, Wendy had 110 and Erza had 109.

Rouge gave us our keys, Silver and I were in 118, Minerva and Yukino in 120 and Sting and Rouge were in 117.

Aquarius was in the spirit realm, she had to take a break from walking so much.

It was 1:34 pm, we placed our luggage in our hotel rooms.
As Silver and I closed the door, the door next to us was opening.
I locked the door, the figure stepped out from behind the door, it was him; Natsu.
He shut the door, he walked past us like we weren't there.

Then Rouge and Sting got out from there room and closed door, the doors at our hotel rooms were automatic locks.
We went to a restaurant called 
'Cowpowchicken' ( This is really random XD )
At first, the girls and I cringed at the name, the boys ran the in to the restaurant.
We sighed, we went in to the restaurant and saw that they already found a table.
They were asking for a waitress to come over to get their orders when we were beginning to sit down.
The boys got random things to eat, from steak with black pepper sauce to 6 bowls of different ice cream flavors.
And then we saw them; Fairy Tail

_____________________

Thanks for reading!!
The new book will take awhile before it is completed, it was deleted by my sister.
So I have to rewrite the chapter again.

Upcoming chapter:
Will be released around 3-7 days
(Depends if I go somewhere or I have school work to do)

Bye!