How (Not) To Keep Her Out of Your Mind

Monday, October 2th

9:02 AM

Emerson was sitting at her desk, working a case when she saw the red shoe of a co-worker out of the corner of her eye. She really did try to block out the memory of Bailey's star-bright smile, but she couldn't have even if she had really wanted to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 3rd

12:30 PM

Emerson saw a flash of blonde hair going past her, when she was on her way to Ecobelli's for her lunch break. She turned instinctively to see if it was who she thought it was. Sadly it was just a regular woman. So, Emerson continued on.

When it came time for her to order, Emerson automatically order both the seafood platter and the ravioli and when the waitress asked if she was really ordering all of that food, she made up a lie about the seafood platter being for dinner even though she was mildly allergic to it. But she was sure that someone at the firm would enjoy it if she left it in the fridge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, October 4th

5:53 PM

A black blur raced down the street, causing Emerson to whip her head around and look to see, same as everyone else along the avenue. She was surprised to see that it was Bailey, dressed as the Kitty Cat Burglar, running from policemen both on foot and in vehicles. And so she started running after her too.