How To Kiss And Make Up

Wednesday, October 4th
5:54 PM

Emerson was sprinting down the street after the black clad blonde, completely ignoring the fact that she was in the middle of a colossal police chase. She could hear the sirens in the background, the cars only a few meters away. It was only when the brunette heard the cocking of guns that she started to panic. She began to move faster.

She was only an arm's length away from Bailey when Emerson dove at her, pushing her out of the way and into a narrow alley. It would prevent the cars from following, but not on foot officers. So, not stopping, the heroine half-dragged the thief along the wall and shoved her down behind the dumpster.

"Are you crazy?" Emerson whisper-yelled, "nevermind, don't answer that. Just be quiet."

Bailey stiffly nodded, the brunette could only assume that she was in shock. She checked around the corner to see if any officers had seen them. Most had continued on, only one sticking around to investigate. Emerson quickly gave him a chop to the neck, promptly knocking him out.

The next thing the heroine did was lift up the sewer covering and start to climb down. When her entire torso was down the hole, Emerson noticed that the blonde hadn't moved from her spot.

"Are you coming or not?"

The thief nodded once more, crawling over to the hole. Emerson continued down the ladder, hearing the faint rushing of water down below. Her feet caused there to a small splash when she dropped down into the sewage pipe.

The heroine waited until Bailey was beside her before starting the trek through the tunnel. It was silent the entire time,the only sounds to be heard were the padding of the women's feet against the damp concrete.

After almost an hour of walking, Emerson pointed to a staircase, "You're going to want to change out of that suit."

The brunette began climbing up the stairs and didn't notice that Bailey hadn't moved from her spot until she started speaking, "Why are you helping me?"

"Because you're Bailey," Emerson stated, "and even if you made terrible life choices, you're still the girl I love."

"Love?" Bailey squeaked.

Emerson paused, "yes, I meant love."

Bailey only barely got the words out herself before the brunette pulled her into a kiss. It only lasted a few moments, but both women were beaming quite a bit afterward.

"I heard Central City is a nice place to live," the thief grinned her forehead lent against Emerson's.

"No," the heroine chuckled, "too crazy. But I heard that Starling's vigilante moved, maybe we could help out there."

THE END