How (Not) To Make Amends

Wednesday, October 4th

2:00 PM

Her plan was insane. Bailey couldn't believe she was going through with it. But she was. For love.

This certain plan of hers involved taking all of the items that she'd stolen over the years and depositing them in the one place she should never, ever, be: the police station. The plan was definitely, completely, utterly insane.

The first step was to steal a giant moving van. That went pretty well. Only minor calling of the police. Which Bailey figured would keep some out of the police station when she stupidly delivered all of the other stolen items. So, other than the part of breaking the law to return all of the thing she got from breaking the law, it went well.

The next step was to get it to the warehouse and load up all of the stolen goods. All by herself, it took about two and a half hours to get all of it in.

The third step was the trickiest. Bailey had to get all the van to the police station and then escape unscathed. This didn't go very well. The blonde pretty much parked the van outside, walsted in, and announced her presence.

"Hey!" Bailey started waving her arms around, all heads in the station turned towards her, "I brought back all of the stuff I stole!"

Yes, she did say that. Looking back, Bailey wished that she hadn't, but she did.

The response to this was quite immediate, this response ended up being many police issued weapons pointing at her head. So, like any person who hadn't already done every possible thing wrong, she ran.

Down the street, being chased by police officers both on foot and in vehicles. In broad daylight. Best. Plan. Ever.