T H I R T Y

"I should probably get some sleep." I spoke as Justin's blood red eyes glowed in the darkness.

I tried moving past him but that resulted in his hand clutching onto my wrist. He stopped me and pulled me back.

"Why did you bring him here?" Justin asked huskily. 

"I didn't want him driving in the fog. It's too dangerous. The last thing I want is for him to be hurt after he's helped me tonight." I explained truthfully.

Harry didn't deserve to be hurt after what he had done for me.

Justin's eyes searched mine before he looked away. He let go of my wrist and I wasted no time to turn away again and head for the stairs.

I huffed out as I reached the top and opened the bedroom door that belonged to Justin. I was beyond tired.

I rubbed my eyes and made my way to the bathroom to shower. I made sure the water was scorching before stripping myself of my clothes and stepping inside.

My tense muscles relaxed as the hot water ran over my cold skin. I moaned out in satisfaction.

I scrubbed myself clean and became comfortable with the water. I swear I could fall asleep in the shower sometimes.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my bare waist from behind and lips were attached to my neck.

"I don't want you mad at me." Justin whispered in my ear.

I turned to face him and his eyes returned to their normal honey color.

"How am I supposed to act after what I witnessed today?" I questioned.

He sighed.

"You became something else, Justin. It scared me. Lately you've been acting so possessive and I'm afraid for everybody around, even myself." I explained honestly. I hoped I could get to the bottom of whatever was going on.

His Adams Apple bobbed as he swallowed." I can't help it. I feel different. I thought it was being here but I think it's something else."

I nodded and turned to switch off the shower. It became quiet except for the sound of the water traveling down the drain and a few droplets dripping from the shower head onto the metal faucet below it.

"What did you mean when you said those things? When Elena was trying to tell me something important..." I wondered.

"Honestly Ana, I was out of control and half of what I was saying didn't make sense. I don't even remember what I said." He spoke. But I knew everything he had just told me were lies and that only angered me more.

I shook my head. I grabbed a fresh towel and wrapped it around my body. I stepped into the steamy bathroom and grabbed a brush to detangle my hair.

Justin had wrapped a towel around his waist and stood behind me. He watched my hand motions with a blank face.

I could tell he was thinking.

I left the brush on the counter beside the sink and turned around. I crossed my arms under my breasts and tilted my head to the side.

"I don't want to fight with you but it's very hard to listen to what you have to say when I know you're lying." I said and retreated from the bathroom. I grabbed a fresh pair of underwear and a matching bra.

Lucille had grabbed me some new clothes while she was out the other day. I was grateful. I was tired of wearing the same outfit everyday.

I dropped my towel and quickly changed into the undergarments. I knew Justin was watching my every move.

I threw on one of Justin's t-shirts and sat on the bed.

"Did you kill her?" I wondered.

Justin looked to the ground." No. I mean I don't know. I left after she passed out. She lost a lot of blood."

I shook my head in disgust.

"I was only protecting you." He said.

I scoffed and stood to my feet." From what? From the truth?"

He stayed silent.

"I'll be downstairs tonight. Don't follow me." I said. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

I heard him growl lowly."Oh so now you're gonna go shack up with pretty boy? Huh?"

I turned around." Excuse me?"

He scoffed." Don't act like you're so innocent. I saw the way you were looking at him."

My jaw dropped." What way was I looking at him Justin? Because I don't recall."

His eyes narrowed at me. I knew he was challenging me. He stepped towards me in one quick motion.

"I wouldn't be shocked if you fucked him. I know how you are. I'm surprised you even showed up here. I would've thought that you ran off with him." He hissed.

I blinked back the tears.

"You're a good for nothing slut." He spat and before I knew it, my hand swiped across his face swiftly.

The smacking sound bouncing off the walls.

My chest rose and fell quickly as I stood in front of him.

He slowly turned his head to look back at me with a blank expression as if it didn't phase him and then he smirked.

I ran out of the room before I could break down in front of him. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

I raced down the stairs and I quickly found Lucille's bedroom. Her light was shining brightly and she was humming a tune as she cleaned up a bit. Her face held a pair of thin black square glasses and her hair was pulled into a high ponytail.

I pushed the cracked door open and my tears spilled instantly.

She dropped the books in her hands and ran over to me. She embraced me in a hug and brushed my hair down with her palm to comfort me.

She lead me to her bed and we both sat down. She handed me a cup of warm tea that she had just made for herself. I grabbed it slowly and let it warm my hands. I sniffled and tried to calm myself down.

If there was anyone who could understand what was going on, it was Lucille.

A/n: OH HEY GUYS!

I HOPE YOUVE BEEN ENJOYING THIS STORY AND THERE WILL BE A BIG REVEAL SOON!

JUSTIN HAS BEEN ACTING STRANGE AND I DIDNT WANT TO GIVE AWAY TOO MUCH SO IF YOU GUESSED THEN YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT...

OR LMK WHAT YOU THINK IT IS...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! I REALLY ENJOY READING YOUR COMMENTS AND THINGS,

I LOVE YOU ALL!

xoxo