Chapter 3 - Alexa

Alexa a seventeen year old girl, campus famous because she's one of the most beautiful lady on their university, daughter of a well known Professor in the campus.

Many boys want to court her but afraid to face her father, her father was strict in choosing a lad for his daughter.

His father was so angry about the incident that happen to his daughter, who did this to her, he was so mad to the one who did this to his most precious lady.

Alexa was traumatize, about the incident, until now no one knows who was the invisible man.

Day before Alexa's incident occur.

While walking along the hallway someone's grab Alexa's hand.

"Alexa!, please give me another chance, I promise to be more patient and honest to you."

"Stop Andrew!, I don't like you anymore, and you know that I'm not allowed to have boyfriend yet."

"Okay I will court you, I will do anything for you" -Andrew

"I'll give you a chance before but you choose to broke my heart, you flirted with other girls while you were courting me and else I'm thinking of someone now."

" and who is that someone?!" - Andrew

"You dont know him, cause I don't know him either I just like him because I saw something special whenever I saw him."

"Damn! You'll regret this! You'll regret that you didn't give me a chance!" - Andrew

"No Andrew I'm full with you I give you a chance but you wasted it. Trust is important in building relationship and now I don't trust you anymore, sorry for hurting you but you're the one who hurted me first" - Alexa

Then Andrew gripped Alexa's hand so hard and shouted her.

"REMEMBER THIS DAY! YOU'LL REGRET THIS! I WILL KILL THAT SOMEONE YOU'LL TALKING ABOUT AND I WILL KILL YOU!"
- Andrew

Alexa was so nervous about what she heard that day, when Andrew left she almost cried with tears, she knows what Andrew was capable of, he was madly in love with her. She didn't tell anybody about the scenario that happened.

She was shocked that Andrew can do this to her.

After with conversation with Andrew, she was on her way home when Britney invited her with her debut party. Alexa's agree to come on her party.

On Alexa's House

Alexa's dad was watching television, when suddenly the TV turn off. He think maybe the t.v was been destroy. When he is about to leave the t.v turns on again. He was shocked. He plugged off the t.v and immediately go to his room.

While Alexa was preparing for the party, she was uneasy, thinking of what did Andrew told her. Words keep repeating on her mind.

Door slightly opened while she was busy, when Alexa saw it she closed the door and face herself in the mirror. When suddenly she heard someone's breathing. She was attentive and look for anything on her room but she fails to see anyone. So she thinks maybe she was imagining.

After preparing she go to the party of Britney. One of her closest friend since highschool.

It was past midnight when she decided to leave the party. She decided to walk by herself and that's when someone's following her. He immediately run until she found herself in a dead end.

She saw the invisible man in a robe. She cried for help but no one hears her. The invisible man did his plan and left her with tears and bloods. She cried and cried! Until one man hears her sympathy, it was Scott.

The man of his dreams. The man she was thinking.

"Who are you? Thank you for saving me, by the way I'm Alexa and you are?" That's what she said

"I'm Scott"

Scott immediately, bought Alexa in the hospital to treat her stab wounds. Scott never left Alexa till he knows she's okay.

Alexa's wake up on the hospital, Scott was their and asked her about the incident, she replied by what she think happens.

After that scott drives Alexa home.

Her dad was worried about the incident, his dad immediately hug his daughter and don't asked her about it. He knows that it will affects Alexa's feelings.

................

How was this chapter? Please vote and comment.

This will be the casts
Scott
Alexa
Mark
Britney
Andrew

And more. As the stories go by you will see and read more characters that will appear on the pages. They will help all along to know who was the invisible man.❇