chapter 20

Debut day!!

It was a fine day. Everybody was busy preparing for the event. Alexa's dad was busy calling and preparing from the foods they will serve to the motif of the event.

It was blue and black.

The night has come. Many visitors entering the gates of the resort.

From her family to her neighbors, friends, classmates. Britney was also their wearing her black cocktail dress. She was in curls.

Alexa didn't know that Scott attend the party but was hiding himself on the corner and wearing his mask.

And the debutant appeared. She was walking on the aisle. Everyone was amaze and surprise to see her. She was the most beautiful girl on that night. She was wearing a long long gown. It was coral blue. Her long hair was curled and she was wearing a small crown.

She was walking in the aisle when someone stabbed her in the back. No one seen who it was. Everybody was panicking.

Alexa's dad immediately go to her screaming.

All was screaming, everyone's immediately leaving the place. Britney was questionable and worried. She look for a clue for who will did this.

She called emergency immediately.

Scott gets angry he knows it was the invisible man again. He go quickly near Alexa. And help her. He promised his dad that he will do anything to kill who did it t her.

Alexa's dad promise Scott to get her to hospital. And assure him not to worry.

Everything was quick . police came, ambulance also Came. Alexa's dad and britney bring Alexa to hospital.

Alexa was unconscious but still breathing.

This is the day. Scott finding the invisible man together with Green.

Scott follow the invisible man. He knows were he will go! It was again the house in the forest.

When they arrived.

"Let's put an end to this! Pete stopped this!" - Scott

"No!! Not until I kill you!!" - invisible man

"Pete, don't let us do this to you. Stop all of this and pay for what you've done." - Green

"No I will not! For all of my life I've been hiding!" - invisible man

Plates, everything was flying and breaks towards Scott, but Scott manage too escape from it.

Electricity was lost again. It was dark inside the house.

The only light was on Scott's lighter. He was nervous it was the day. They need to end everything on here.

Somebody stabbed him on his back. He was on pain. He did not saw who it was. It was quick when he was trying to face he knows he was gone already.

He was holding the solution for the invisible man.

"Haha you still don't get it Scott?! I'm stronger than you, you had no match for me!" - invisible man

"Your stronger but not with this!" - Scott

Then Scott throw the lighter to him. The fire quickly spread along the house and on Pete's body.

As well as Scott also throw the metal alloy to Pete's body.

"What is happening I can't move!!! Ahh!! What did you do?" - Pete

"That's for everything Pete! Now you will die!!" - Scott

When Scott was trying to escape and get out of the house. The roof goes down. And everywhere was on fire he don't know where to go to leave the house.

The invisible man also holds his wrist.

"If I'm going to die I'll bring you with me!!" - invisible man

"No!!get out of your hand to me!" - Scott

Scott kicked him and the fire eats all his body. He was on fire.

But Scott can't hold on his breath. Green was outside the house now.

Green called the emergency hotline.

The fire gets bigger. One roof fall into Scott's back. Scott fell in the ground and was now unconscious.

Police and firemen arrived. They tried to stopped the fire. Rescuers Go inside the house and saw Scott's body lying.

They get Scott. And bring to the hospital where Alexa was also confined. They were on danger..

The invisible man now was killed in fire.

Britney, Green and Alexa's dad was still worried. No one between Scott and Alexa was awaken.

24/7 they were busy waiting for them to wake up.