chapter 11

Morning rise again, Scott manage to wake up. After a long hours of sleeping. He was fall asleep in his sala. He tried to g upstairs and stop by his parents room.

He misses old times when he can't fall asleep and will sleep on his parents room. He remember that he needs clue so he search his dad's files on the cabinet.

He found what he's looking for. A document about the invisible man. It says that it was thousand years ago that there were also a group of scientist who wants to experiment on a child they want it to be invisible, they've search for some chemicals that will make this possible.

This was this chemicals they've seen on Mr. Stewart laboratory.
He continue reading it.

The group of scientist made it possible to succeed on their experiment they put it on a gun type instrument and shot the child. The child became invisible and the only way to return his body back is to drink this chemical.

The scientist made also a chemical. Mixed with alloys, metals. The body of the child will not return to its body instead will have a metal body.

And this experiment was still hidden.

Now Scott knows that he can turned back the invisible man's body.

He search for more information.

Until he saw a letter from his mother to his father.

Nich,

I know that you have a mistress, I knew it that you had
Another family, why did you do this to us. I've trusted you.
And I searched her, now she's bearing a child you know how
Much it hurts me, I know her. You lied to me if your reading this
I am now on my way to her house in new York. I need answers.

Another secrets revealed. Scott was tired of thinking and sorting information. Now he knows that there was another family.

He had a brother. Scott packed all the files and hides it in his room. He search in the internet again. To look some clues regarding his father's another family.

He know now where to find his dad's mistress and his half brother.

When he open his door to leave he saw Andrew their. Andrew punched him.

"Where's Alexa? What happen to her?!" - Andrew

"It can't help, I'm still searching where probably the invisible man take her!" - Scott

"If something bad will happen to Alexa remember this I will kill you!!" - Andrew

Then Andrew left.

Scott don't mind Andrew instead he go to the place where he knew ha can get clue of it.